+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with EE Form

walesege

Jan 5, 2015
While filling the Express Entry form I was asked for my wife education and her language proficiency.
I don't want to use her educational credentials and I don't want her taking the IELTS test too.

What the best way to accomplish this.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
If you don't enter her education credentials that are coupled with an ECA to show the Canadian equivalency, and you don't want her taking the IELTS test then you would just be missing out on points, perhaps 20-30.

mhariz_star00

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Same question here what if we don't need the points of the spouse. It's okey if we loss some points coz we still got enough points. My question is that how to fill up in that part?

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
walesege said:
While filling the Express Entry form I was asked for my wife education and her language proficiency.
I don't want to use her educational credentials and I don't want her taking the IELTS test too.

What the best way to accomplish this.
Hey

Just answer the questions honestly - you have to give her educational credentials if she has them, but if no ECA, then you say that. If she speaks English or French, say that, but say No to has she taken any tests. Then you won't get any points but she wont have to do ECA or IELTS.