+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help with CAIPS notes

• Thread starter Deleted member 556103
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556103

Hello

I previously applied to George brwon collge for jan intake ( Pg diploma wireless networking course)
GIC Paid
1st Sem paid
Btech(Engineering in electronics ) 52% with 13 backlogs
4 years of experience in IT domain
Showed around 30000Cad as savings
Parents ITRS
IELTS 7 band overall with no band less than 6.5

I was rejected with "others" as reason . I knew it had something to do with backlogs but still applied for CAIPS Notes as suggested by others.
REason : PA has failed over 10 classes in which he passed with grace,indicating he did not meet the minimum requirement of the cpourse, but was granted extra grace marks in order to pass the class without backlog in his undergraduate studies. This shows either a lack of ability or commitment, but either way i do not consider it reasonable that PA could be able to handle the course in CDA given his previous difficulty at university .

now i did had some courses where i took in grace marks to pass(university gave that option) .
It does shows on my marksheet that i was passed with grace marks but doesnt show backlogs .
I am totally confused what to do now .

Any help will be appreciated
Thanks

diabolical

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
hey bro.

whom did you apply your caips from.? because your caips give quite a lot information and thats good.

i also applied for the CAIPS notes but reason was just useless. i mean no specific details as to why visa officer denied my application.
please hit me back.

Rasul

Jan 25, 2016
Hello there,

I am a bit surprised - Is it about rejection for admission or rejection on Visa issue?

BR

D

Deleted member 556103

what was written on your caips notes @diabolical ?