+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with birth certificate affidavit

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello People,

Can someone please share the birth certificate affidavit that is accepted by CIC and Provinces. I need to get an affidavit done from my home town in Uttar Pradesh.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darshan019 said:
Hello People,

Can someone please share the birth certificate affidavit that is accepted by CIC and Provinces. I need to get an affidavit done from my home town in Uttar Pradesh.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan
For express entry you do not need a birth certificate.For provinces you can use 10th pass certificate if it has name of atleast one parent and support it with affidavit which can be prepared by a Notary

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Thanks a lot for for your prompt response. Can you please share the affidavit format that
is accepted by CIC and Provinces or if you know where I can find the format.
I'm planning to get that done now to avoid last minute panic.

I'm looking for the affidavit format if parents are getting it done for me.

Thanks

sanjsin9

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Canada
bhavcaluk said:
For express entry you do not need a birth certificate.For provinces you can use 10th pass certificate if it has name of atleast one parent and support it with affidavit which can be prepared by a Notary
as you said birth certificate is not required for EE

then see this i see SINP EE requires birth certificate

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

sangeetakori

Jul 1, 2018
Hello People,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan
Hello,

Did you managed to get affidavit and was it accepted by CIC ?
I'm also into similar situation and need help.

Thanks.