+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help urgent

Shaw1

Sep 10, 2019
Our business was established in a 1968 .. Red chillies was the basic commodity in our area along with other crops like cotton ,wheat ,fennel seed etc. We we're traders till yesterday. And having good income yearly. Every year people buy things in different province from us and we send product first and then take the payment. We had thousands of business contacts. But...From 20 years we are facing fraudulent behavior and money loss of millions every year because of provincial people don't pay us and started threatening us that they have guns and ppl so we were unable reach them.. the justice department are so messed up that they form alliance with criminals.. and now from 15 years our clerks have started eating 20k to 100k dollars from 2014-2019. And now these clerks are threatening us.. that clerk is already a murderer of young 26 years old boy and court gave him no guilty because the Proof not found.. they bribed police to make the case in their favor..we are helpless here .. my father is Educated In M.A Economics. My whole family is Engineer .. I recently joined my family business but it was not a good idea.. I am petroleum engineer with 3 gpa in bachelor's and 4 out of 4 gpa in 3rd semester of Masters but thesis is remaining.. I want to move to Canada with my family.. my father is so disheartened and so depressed because of all of this.. please let me know if anyone can guide.. I wanna continue my masters but wanna leave my country.. please contact me if you can help me

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Apply for a study permit. You are not eligible for asylum. You have not even told us where you are from.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Our business was established in a 1968 .. Red chillies was the basic commodity in our area along with other crops like cotton ,wheat ,fennel seed etc. We we're traders till yesterday. And having good income yearly. Every year people buy things in different province from us and we send product first and then take the payment. We had thousands of business contacts. But...From 20 years we are facing fraudulent behavior and money loss of millions every year because of provincial people don't pay us and started threatening us that they have guns and ppl so we were unable reach them.. the justice department are so messed up that they form alliance with criminals.. and now from 15 years our clerks have started eating 20k to 100k dollars from 2014-2019. And now these clerks are threatening us.. that clerk is already a murderer of young 26 years old boy and court gave him no guilty because the Proof not found.. they bribed police to make the case in their favor..we are helpless here .. my father is Educated In M.A Economics. My whole family is Engineer .. I recently joined my family business but it was not a good idea.. I am petroleum engineer with 3 gpa in bachelor's and 4 out of 4 gpa in 3rd semester of Masters but thesis is remaining.. I want to move to Canada with my family.. my father is so disheartened and so depressed because of all of this.. please let me know if anyone can guide.. I wanna continue my masters but wanna leave my country.. please contact me if you can help me
The most realistic option is for your father to apply for permanent residency through an economic immigration program like Express Entry and to include his family in that application. You can be included in the application provided you are under 22 years old. If you are older than 22 years old, you will have to find your own path to Canada.