+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!!!! urgent

RajbirPannu

Nov 12, 2013
I am going to apply for CIC coming week. Everything is ready except RCMP fingerprints. I know I can apply without it but I had minor charge in 2010 which was withdrawn after 4 months. It's already been month, I have applied RCMP fingerprints and not received the report yet This thing making me nervous and worried.
Can someone tell me if withdrawn charges ( minor) shows on your RCMP fingerprints report or not? Do I need to apply to destruct the fingerprints record form their system ? or Do CIC care if you are not convicted and RCMP shows you have fingerprints before in their system??? if you are minor charged but not convicted make any difference in their dictionary and RCMP report show my record of being charged???
Any experience ....HELP????

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
CIC do not ask RCMP for all applicants, Its depends on your luck :) :). Go ahead and apply then submit RCMP only when CIC ask you

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
CEC_NLD said:
CIC do not ask RCMP for all applicants, Its depends on your luck :) :). Go ahead and apply then submit RCMP only when CIC ask you
That's not correct. Getting the RCMP request depends on whether CIC finds charges connected with your name or not.
If there's no charges - no RCMP request. If there's charges, they will request RCMP fingerprints to make sure it's either you
or a different person with the same name who got charged.

RajbirPannu

Nov 12, 2013
Thanks for your concern. I filled the CIC application form and it's written there if you are convicted then you have mark yes and give them explanation. In my case, I been charged but withdrawn.