+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Urgent!! Those who recieved medical calls recently plz read it.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
Hello today i have recieved my medical call but the application package is missing the instruction letter at which the file no and DMPS list is available. In some cases they also require some extra information which is mentioned in that letter.So please tell me did it happened with anyone else???????????? or only my package is missing that letter. The only things i recived is my passport and the medical report card. I m thinking to email them and inform them abt the missing letter.Plz reply guys

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
imrankh85 said:
Hello today i have recieved my medical call but the application package is missing the instruction letter at which the file no and DMPS list is available. In some cases they also require some extra information which is mentioned in that letter.So please tell me did it happened with anyone else???????????? or only my package is missing that letter. The only things i recived is my passport and the medical report card. I m thinking to email them and inform them abt the missing letter.Plz reply guys
its NORMAL buddy...do ur medical

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

al d best.

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
hey maan thanx for replying ur package also didnt had that instructions letter?? and well its not that good because in some cases they need extra information like canadian_student mentioned he was asked to prodcuce CAQ and the deffereal letter so if i am missing that letter how would i know abt any extra info they need.

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
imrankh85 said:
hey maan thanx for replying ur package also didnt had that instructions letter?? and well its not that good because in some cases they need extra information like canadian_student mentioned he was asked to prodcuce CAQ and the deffereal letter so if i am missing that letter how would i know abt any extra info they need.
depends on case to case.

what i got back was just a medical form and my passports. nothing else.
btw congrats you're almost there! :D

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
hey haider thanx for ur reply. actually the ppl i know all of them got medical request along with the cover letter( Instruction letter) so dun u think its not normal if u didnt get it??? coz how do u know where will u do the medical and know abt other instructions? do u know any other guy who didnt got the instructions letter with the passport?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
imrankh85 said:
hey haider thanx for ur reply. actually the ppl i know all of them got medical request along with the cover letter( Instruction letter) so dun u think its not normal if u didnt get it??? coz how do u know where will u do the medical and know abt other instructions? do u know any other guy who didnt got the instructions letter with the passport?
Salam Dear. Don't be confused. I got my Medical letter & Passport on 8th July. No letter/ instruction was there. I don't know why they do this. I got my medical today. Read this post, you will get your answers solved. :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-tell-details-abt-medical-t74041.0.html

Cheers

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.