+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help urgent please

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I recently received an email in regards to our permanent residency application. As stated in the email, I have to provide police certificates from Mexico for myself and my wife, at the office by 06/24/2013. As we have already submitted all the required documents according to the CIC instructions to the Immigration section in Mexico to get the Police Certificate from Mexico, our docoument has been received in Mexico as of the 17th of April. However, I wanted to clarify that the police certificates from Mexico will be sent directly to the Canadian Immigration Office which is mentioned on the web site. Therefore, I am not able to attach the email as indicated in the email. Please advise on how this email letter can be attached to the police certificates. As I have already sent required there to get PCC.

I also have a question in regards to the type of police certificates required. I have followed the instructions in the CIC web page,Can anyone please advise whether I need to submit 2 police certificate from Mexico?

Thanks.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are two kind of police certificates from mexico.

1. Those who are living in Mexico

2. Those who live outside Mexico.

Which is applicable to you.?

You don't need to send the e mail to the Police for attaching that. You can reply to the e mail that you have already applied for the police certificates on ---- (date).

I would suggest that you should join the discussion topics of Federal Skilled Worker of this forum where you may be able to see any thread for Mexico applicant's discussions. You can share your experiences on that thread.

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Thank you so much do you know normally how long it will take to get my certificate from Mexico to here CIC., it has over a month now.

Thanks.

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I have now one month remain to send this document, but I have no idea what should to do,please have advise this is very time sensitive, as now I have only remain 1 month. I have sent email to both Mexico & Canada with my case scenario 2 times within a month, haven't t reply yet. wondering because of deadline, If i really need to go to Mexico to get PCC my self, then still I have time, should I have to go to get the one which calls SSP, as per CIC web site mentioned that now for Mexican people no need to submit 2 PCC before there was 2, 1 is issued by SSP and the 2nd one is State PCC now they have changed,they are asking only State and to get that if you are not in Mexico then you can send request in Mexico to get that,that is what I did. I am originally not from Mexico, I have got Mexican nationality. With my initial documents I did sent them my original country PCC where I was born, please have look at the following web site, Kindly let me know if you or anyone have gone through with this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/outside-mexico.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob422.asp

Thanks!