+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(NEED HELP URGENT) Advice Regarding file submission

ravtejhundal

May 10, 2017
My fiancee have become eligible for applying in the express entry pool we are confused at one point as we are getting married in February. Shall we apply after getting married or before? Her points with me are minimum 427 and without me are 450.
Or Is there any other way we both get pr without losing points ?? .. I heard about if we change circumstances between ita n submit application like change martial status single to married then there is no changes in crs

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you get married AFTER she submits her e-APR (post-ITA) then once you update IRCC of the change in circumstances there will not be a recalculation of her score.

Reactions: TempResident

ravtejhundal

May 10, 2017
If you get married AFTER she submits her e-APR (post-ITA) then once you update IRCC of the change in circumstances there will not be a recalculation of her score.
What is the procedure then ..I mean which type of documents I need and what the processing time

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the procedure then ..I mean which type of documents I need and what the processing time
You would have to raise a CSE after getting married and IRCC will contact you requesting your spouses' medicals, police certificate(s), updated proof of funds if applicable, marriage certificate among other forms. I don't work for IRCC so I cannot give you an exact processing time.

ravtejhundal

May 10, 2017
You would have to raise a CSE after getting married and IRCC will contact you requesting your spouses' medicals, police certificate(s), updated proof of funds if applicable, marriage certificate among other forms. I don't work for IRCC so I cannot give you an exact processing time.
Cse stands for ....??