+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help Turkey Visit visa on RTD 2021

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
so the maximum is 30days?can i get a visa for more than 30days?lets say for 2 months
Validity Requirements for Passports

Foreigners wishing to enter Turkey should carry a passport (travel document) with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of their visa, e-Visa, visa exemption, or residence permit.

Example A: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 90 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 150 days (90 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.

Example B: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 30 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 90 days (30 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
hey sorry for the very late reply, i just got my PR card, almost 45 days after sending my photo and the COPR. i meant i think i can not stay more than 20 days in turkey with RTD,is that correct? both the weddings that i was about to attend has been canceled due to covid situation anyway.
Congrats on receiving ur PR card. Which office did you send ur photos to ?

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello guys, I have a visa appointment At Toronto Consulate within days.

I am wondering if anyone had one recently with them, what kind of interview? and what kind of questions they ask?

Any advice, please?

Thanks.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Congrats on receiving ur PR card. Which office did you send ur photos to ?
@luckyrefugee i have a friend we got accpted as protected person on same date . And same date we applied for pr . He got is Copr today MashaALLAH . And still there is nothing for me in my account . Wallah stress is getting more on head . Idk wht should i do . I will call them now to see what’s happening

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
@luckyrefugee
Ircc officer told me that they are only waiting for verification from Canada Border agency or something like that . He said once they release verification we will make a decision rightaway . Now i wish and pray it doesn’t takes months .

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello guys, I have a visa appointment At Toronto Consulate within days.

I am wondering if anyone had one recently with them, what kind of interview? and what kind of questions they ask?

Any advice, please?

Thanks.
They just see your documents and ask you why you want to go. Very simple interview.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
@luckyrefugee i have a friend we got accpted as protected person on same date . And same date we applied for pr . He got is Copr today MashaALLAH . And still there is nothing for me in my account . Wallah stress is getting more on head . Idk wht should i do . I will call them now to see what’s happening
Told you that you are next. very soon. you will get it may be tommorrow or next week for sure. Inshallah

Reactions: Shafiqahmad

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi guys,

I am a protected person and want to apply for RTD can you please guide me after form completion what steps i need to do to get one for URGENT travel.

I HAVE FEW QUESTIONS AS FOLLOWS:

1) How can i pay fee online?

2) Some member wrote to send webform as explanation (How i can do that) how i can find the form and where to send?

3) If i send the RTD application as normal how long will it take to process now a days?

4) if Guarantor signed NOD still i need to send original NOD?

Please respond, Thanks for the help.

SKM

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Validity Requirements for Passports

Foreigners wishing to enter Turkey should carry a passport (travel document) with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of their visa, e-Visa, visa exemption, or residence permit.

Example A: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 90 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 150 days (90 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.

Example B: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 30 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 90 days (30 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.
Hi
According to this content,we can stay in Turkey for 90 days,right?
where can I find this information?