+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help! The reference letter crisis

RajGooner

Jul 3, 2021
Dear folks,

I'm yet to enter the EE pool, still arranging documents and finances. My agency asked me to get a reference letter each from my previous companies: Infosys and TCS.

Infosys agreed to give me a letter in their own format mentioning maximum 5 responsibilities and the role on my last working day. So there is no way for detailing about my role change from Systems engineer trainee to Technology analyst.

TCS HR outright rejected my request saying they never issue such reference letters to their employees. No matter how much I pleaded, her stance was same.

Browsing through the forums I came to know that we could submit the HR refusal mail for a reference letter and adding colleague's reference with notary. But according to my agency, such an affidavit doesn't stand a chance for PNP nomination. My estimated CRS is 385, so I would need the 600 from PNP to get an ITA.

It's quite depressing and I'm losing my sleeping thinking all the possibilities over and over again. Please let me know what should I possibly do now? I know I should calm down instead of getting worked up, but the looming uncertainty is not letting me to be calm.

Thanks,
Rajeev

Reactions: Uvr

RajGooner

Jul 3, 2021
@Raj0411 Thanks a lot for the reply. I watched the video, but will this set of documents and affidavit be considered as reference for PNP nomination? Or EE only?