+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need HELP!! Spouse Sponsorhip Application "Refused" (APPEAL OR RE-APPLY??)

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
jeffporfirio1 said:
Correct.
But please remember to follow old Russian adage "What they don't know, won't hurt them"
Good luck
Honestly, I don't intend to lie. I tell my wife this all the time if she ever gets interview for this type of scenario. Don't even think of lying. She already have two cousins here in Canada. One of them went through bad case with Immigration Canada liek 20 years ago. The cousin's mother actually got deported when she was in Montreal. But at that time I didn't even know my wife yet. The second cousin he jsut got into Canada as student VISA. The application ask if my wife have relatives or families in Canada. I already put their information down also. What do you guys think?

I seriously don't intend to lie cause I don't want this to be the end. So I'm definitely going to just say it.

Hold on I'm little confused on what "jeffporfirio1" just said. My wife needs to fly to Mexico? Or according to "CDNPR2014" she goes to Caracas, that's where the Canada Embassy is..

jeffporfirio1 personal message to you. Although I have not met my in laws and 100% planning to see them this summer and submit my application next month. Would my application still be rejected? I was planning to gather some more information, like photos, lots of photos and then send more evidences to support my case. This not possible? They won't just reject my case cause I didn't specifically meet my in laws would they?

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calvinw06 said:
Honestly, I don't intend to lie. I tell my wife this all the time if she ever gets interview for this type of scenario. Don't even think of lying. She already have two cousins here in Canada. One of them went through bad case with Immigration Canada liek 20 years ago. The cousin's mother actually got deported when she was in Montreal. But at that time I didn't even know my wife yet. The second cousin he jsut got into Canada as student VISA. The application ask if my wife have relatives or families in Canada. I already put their information down also. What do you guys think?

I seriously don't intend to lie cause I don't want this to be the end. So I'm definitely going to just say it.

Hold on I'm little confused on what "jeffporfirio1" just said. My wife needs to fly to Mexico? Or according to "CDNPR2014" she goes to Caracas, that's where the Canada Embassy is..

jeffporfirio1 personal message to you. Although I have not met my in laws and 100% planning to see them this summer and submit my application next month. Would my application still be rejected? I was planning to gather some more information, like photos, lots of photos and then send more evidences to support my case. This not possible? They won't just reject my case cause I didn't specifically meet my in laws would they?
1. Mention the family members in her application and their status in Canada
2. Interview place is up to LVO
3. Try to meet her family, it is a Red Flag not knowing them

Be honest in the interview

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hi..

Can anyone explain the meaning of statement like <b><u>"Please send PFL LETTER and PCC"</b></u> on GCMS NOTES.
I know the PCC but can't understand the "PFL LETTER".

PLEASE, WAITING FOR YOUR INPUT.

THANK YOU.

Alicee

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
Interview........
17-05-2017
hi gagan
sorry to hear about your rejection, can you please tell me if sponsor is PR or citizen of canada.
according to cic, if sponsor is PR, he/she cannot leave canada during processing but if sponsor is canadian citizen, they can stay outside for whole process (need to prove intention of returning to canada after applicant gets PR)
best of luck for appeal
Good to hear that if I'm Canadian I can go stay with my husband for a year. I sent our appeal in on June 6,2017 and I'm waiting to get the bluebook. From there I'll see if it goes to ADR or full hearing. If it goes to a full hearing, I want to go spend a year with my husband until the court date, is this allowed?