+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help: resubmitting express entry profile

hostallica

Aug 23, 2013
I withdraw my express entry profile 2 months ago, can i resubmit a new profile using the same account? Or do i have to register from the start with a new email and everything.
Now my account show me a withdrawn account, and a new account above it that says "continue my profile or delete account" please advice

donnanne

Jun 10, 2017
Did you ever fully apply for EE and then remove your application altogether or just create a profile and you were waiting for an ITA?

You should try 'Continue my profile' so as not to have to create a new username etc. This time make sure any personal information that may have changed in the meantime is up to date and accurate, and proceed with filling out your EE profile.

Good luck!

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I withdraw my express entry profile 2 months ago, can i resubmit a new profile using the same account? Or do i have to register from the start with a new email and everything.
Now my account show me a withdrawn account, and a new account above it that says "continue my profile or delete account" please advice
You do not need to create a new MyCIC account. Click "continue my profile" to work on your new EE profile.

hostallica

Aug 23, 2013
Did you ever fully apply for EE and then remove your application altogether or just create a profile and you were waiting for an ITA?

You should try 'Continue my profile' so as not to have to create a new username etc. This time make sure any personal information that may have changed in the meantime is up to date and accurate, and proceed with filling out your EE profile.

Good luck!
I just created the profile and waited for the ITA,
but can you clear for me what is the difference between fully applying to EE or just waiting for the ITA,
I

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
I just created the profile and waited for the ITA,
but can you clear for me what is the difference between fully applying to EE or just waiting for the ITA,
I
Man u need to read the first thread in the forum." Express entry in a nutshell" it will clear most of your doubts