+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help - Restoration Study Permit

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi All,

My daughter study permit refused due to missing provide notarized custodianship declaration and her temporary implied resident status expired on 15 Feb and having 90 days restoration of status.

My daughter came here on visitor visa on Aug'16 and we applied study permit on Ddec'16 based on my wife study permit expiration by Aug'17. My wife should extend study permit until Jul' 18 due to her course program will be completed by this time.

Last time my son cam here on visitor visa and we successfully applied his study permit and got study permit with expiration by Aug'17 based on my wife study permit and they did not ask notarized custodianship declaration.

Could you pls advise whether I should separately restoration status my daughter or I should apply my wife study permit extension including my daughter SP restoration and my son study permit extension.

Thank you for you advise.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Sonata95 said:
Hi All,

My daughter study permit refused due to missing provide notarized custodianship declaration and her temporary implied resident status expired on 15 Feb and having 90 days restoration of status.

My daughter came here on visitor visa on Aug'16 and we applied study permit on Ddec'16 based on my wife study permit expiration by Aug'17. My wife should extend study permit until Jul' 18 due to her course program will be completed by this time.

Last time my son cam here on visitor visa and we successfully applied his study permit and got study permit with expiration by Aug'17 based on my wife study permit and they did not ask notarized custodianship declaration.

Could you pls advise whether I should separately restoration status my daughter or I should apply my wife study permit extension including my daughter SP restoration and my son study permit extension.

Thank you for you advise.

1. It's too early to apply for wife's SP extension. Likely it won't get processed at all. Maximum 3 months in advance you can apply.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi J5M,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I will do my daughter restoration study permit now.

Have a nice day!