+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding the application status.

Aug 15, 2016
Hi

I applied canada educational visa on 8th july 2016 for MBA program in NYIT college - Vancouver.

Notorized Documents submitted:
Academic marks memo( 10th, Inter and Btech( with 12 backlogs completed with in 4years course )
Educational loan letter ( 24Lakhs)
CA letter mentioning all the property details
Medical letter
GIC certificate (5Lakhs)
College tution fees paid receipt ( 2Lakhs)
college admission letter
Ielts certificate( L: 7, R: 6.5, S: 7.5 and W: 5.5 total : 6.5)
Professional work documents( I completed btech in 2009 hence i had all the work experience letters from 2009 to till date all submitted)

I linked my application online recently and on 13-09-2016 the final decision status shows as the application has been refused.But even till today the tracking status still shows that my application is being processed at banglore office.

Does this mean that my appliaction has been rejected. If yes what may be the reason .Please advise what should be done next .

sammybrandy

Aug 26, 2016
HI Good people,

I applied for a study permit for a master's degree from Nigeria on the 28th of June, 2016 precisely. The processing times for my country is usually between 12-15 weeks. But a lot of people that I know that has applied and the result came out successful tooks only two months. In my own case is still showing 'passport being processed' and is two months already. Please what is your invaluable piece of advice for me and my chances of a successful visa result?
I have a scholarship worth $60,000USD from a multinational oil company,
Offer letter from my school (uni of Calgary)-chemical and petroleum Engineering
Deposit receipt of my tuition fees.
Tie-my private co-ownership company+ family
IELTS-6.0
post graduate diploma certificate in petroleum Engineering
B.tech in Petrochemical Technology and amongst others.