+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help! Regarding Proof of Relationship.........

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
i have sent my documents to ND two days back. in proof of relationship i have mention my nephew as relative. is it compulsory to show birth certificate or these documents will do.. because if i don't gain points for this then i won't have 67 points to qualify. i have 63 points without these....

* sponsorship letter from my nephew
* canadian passport xerox
* gas bill xerox recently..

my relative said that these points will be enough to gain points...

guys need replies or any suggestions to gain points...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mithun.togari said:
i have sent my documents to ND two days back. in proof of relationship i have mention my nephew as relative. is it compulsory to show birth certificate or these documents will do.. because if i don't gain points for this then i won't have 67 points to qualify. i have 63 points without these....

* sponsorship letter from my nephew
* canadian passport xerox
* gas bill xerox recently..

my relative said that these points will be enough to gain points...

guys need replies or any suggestions to gain points...
Nope, not sufficient you need your birth certificate, his birth certificate, his fathers/mothers birth certificate and your fathers/mothers birth certificate. This is to show that either his father or mother or your father or mother have the same parents. If it is through the mothers you will need marriage certificates to show the name changes. Needs more that just a gas bill to show he is residing in Canada, copy of income tax is best.

eltrabily

Jul 12, 2010
Guys,

I have a problem, when i applied to the CIC, i mentioned my wife's aunt in the application as a canadian relative, and i have no problem with the proof of relationship.

But the main problem is the proof of residency, i cannot proof her reesidency as she is travelling a lot with her husband and i cannot catch her at all, am trying to contact her for 3 months now and i cannot catch her.

Just for you information she is 67 years old, do you think the the visa office will accept this point, as if they reject it i'll be less than 67 and they will refuse my case :(

And for your information in my visa office check list, they didn't mention the proof of residency, they just ask for proof of relationship and proof of citizenship.

Do you think it will works? !!!!!!!!!!

Please help am very worry

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey dude

i think we r in same situation... i am also waiting for some good replies and suggestions but so one seems to care or help..........

agoldenapple

Apr 28, 2010
I suggest you guys to ask your relatives to get a letter of reference from their employers. That could be one of the best ways to show that your relatives are residing in canada. One of my brother issued me such letter from his employer which was later accepted by London Visa Office and I got the points for adaptability.