+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding PNP

vishaln

Jan 18, 2019
Hi folks,

I am Vishal, 42 years, and I have around 17 years of experience in Telecom/IT. For last 9 years I am working in the area of Project Management and Delivery Management. I recently made up my mind to apply for immigration to Canada and took IELTS. I got 6.5, 9, 7, 7 in LRW & S respectively.

Let me also tell you a bit about my educational qualifications and credentials. I am a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from one of the State Govt. colleges, M.Tech.in IT from IIT Roorkee and Executive Full-time PGDM/MBA from IIM Lucknow. Apart from that, I am PMP certified (since 2011), ITIL V3 Foundation certified (Since 2011) and Scrum certified (since 2017)

My CRS score, based on IELTS score 6.5, 9, 7, 7 and other things, comes out to be 328 (Including my spouse's credentials and IELTS score).

I am looking to apply for immigration to Canada through PNP. In Ontario I have a lot of friends so Ontario is a natural preference for me. So, I wan to apply for Ontario also through PNP. Since my CRS score is low (328) and getting an 8 in Listening would raise my CRS score to around 390, should I take IELTS again? Does CRS score matter in PNP nominations? Would it benefit to take IELTS again after practising more for listening and get an 8 or more to raise my CRS score?

I am in a dilemma over taking IELTS another time and I need genuine advice from experts here to guide me.
Would you mind taking some of your time and advise me whether I should take IELTS again or not? Thanks in anticipation.

Last edited:

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Hi folks,

I am Vishal, 42 years, and I have around 17 years of experience in Telecom/IT. For last 9 years I am working in the area of Project Management and Delivery Management. I recently made up my mind to apply for immigration to Canada and took IELTS. I got 6.5, 9, 7, 7 in LRW & S respectively.

Let me also tell you a bit about my educational qualifications and credentials. I am a B.E. in Electrical Engineering from one of the State Govt. colleges, M.Tech.in IT from IIT Roorkee and Executive Full-time PGDM/MBA from IIM Lucknow. Apart from that, I am PMP certified (since 2011), ITIL V3 Foundation certified (Since 2011) and Scrum certified (since 2017)

My CRS score, based on IELTS score 6.5, 9, 7, 7 and other things, comes out to be 328 (Including my spouse's credentials and IELTS score).

I am looking to apply for immigration to Canada through PNP. In Ontario I have a lot of friends so Ontario is a natural preference for me. So, I wan to apply for Ontario also through PNP. Since my CRS score is low (328) and getting an 8 in Listening would raise my CRS score to around 390, should I take IELTS again? Does CRS score matter in PNP nominations? Would it benefit to take IELTS again after practising more for listening and get an 8 or more to raise my CRS score?

I am in a dilemma over taking IELTS another time and I need genuine advice from experts here to guide me.
Would you mind taking some of your time and advise me whether I should take IELTS again or not? Thanks in anticipation.
Did u receive any NOI from any PNP yet ?

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
I'm wondering did you try Express entry? You have an amazing work experience n your overall score is 7 and above?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
The Job Code I want to get into is 0213.

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream:
Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations

On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates