+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding "Nomination and Selection" part of Express Entry Profile creation

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Hey guys,

Background: I received my nomination certificate 106 days after I submitted my application to AINP. Well guess what? That nomination certificate was valid for just 09 hours because a minute after that my express entry profile expired. Thats not all... If they had issued the certificate just 6 hours before they actually did, I would have received my ITA because PNP draw was on the same day.

Anyway, my question is: while creating a new Express Entry profile it asked in the "nomination and selection" section if I was nominated by any province. I mentioned "Yes" in the first step and "Alberta" in the second step where it asked me the Province. After creating the profile, in the "profile status" >> "Province /territory nomination" it mentions "We are waiting to confirm that you were nominated by a province or territory. We will send you a message when the confirmation has been received." It has been like that since 03 days. Meanwhile I asked AINP to transfer my nomination to new profile but they refused so I have come to conclusion that I chose the wrong option and that my new profile has not been nominated by Alberta. I went back to change it but it doesn't allows to edit that information.

Q1: shall I wait further for them to "confirm" my nomination OR withdraw this profile and create a new one?
Q2: While waiting for them to confirm, does it hides my profile from provinces to nominate me?

Please guide. Thanking in advance

Manvinder93

Jun 16, 2023
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Doc's Request.
10-08-2023
Nomination.....
15-09-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
18-11-2023

sstteacher

Jun 10, 2023
I
Hey guys,

Background: I received my nomination certificate 106 days after I submitted my application to AINP. Well guess what? That nomination certificate was valid for just 09 hours because a minute after that my express entry profile expired. Thats not all... If they had issued the certificate just 6 hours before they actually did, I would have received my ITA because PNP draw was on the same day.

Anyway, my question is: while creating a new Express Entry profile it asked in the "nomination and selection" section if I was nominated by any province. I mentioned "Yes" in the first step and "Alberta" in the second step where it asked me the Province. After creating the profile, in the "profile status" >> "Province /territory nomination" it mentions "We are waiting to confirm that you were nominated by a province or territory. We will send you a message when the confirmation has been received." It has been like that since 03 days. Meanwhile I asked AINP to transfer my nomination to new profile but they refused so I have come to conclusion that I chose the wrong option and that my new profile has not been nominated by Alberta. I went back to change it but it doesn't allows to edit that information.

Q1: shall I wait further for them to "confirm" my nomination OR withdraw this profile and create a new one?
Q2: While waiting for them to confirm, does it hides my profile from provinces to nominate me?

Please guide. Thanking in advance
can't help you in your case but surely you can in my case.
I submitted my online application for express entry but "ineligible".
Now, should I delete that application? Is there any option to have some changes please. Guide me