+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding Canada Visitor Visa Application

Oct 4, 2019
Hi everyone I'm new here and I need some help to fill out Canada Visitor Visa Application.
I'm from Karachi Pakistan, vfsglobal here deal with Canada visa process and biometrics but they're lazy to pick up the phone and they replied to my email that they don't help regarding the application over chat or email or phone, I guess they want me to visit their office any pay the money for their time. Pakistani at last. Anyway I have some queries and hope I will get help here.
see, me and my mother are going to apply for Canada Visit Visa but I'd like to find out about this first.

my brother is in Canada (citizen) , my brother sponsored my mother for immigration in 2009, my mother went to Canada in late May 2009 and RETURN BACK TO KARACHI PAKISTAN AFTER FOUR MONTHS (early September 2009) and never go back to Canada or re-applied after that. So is my mother eligible to apply for Canada visit visa or she have to RENOUNCE? she have a PR Card which is expired few years ago.

I send this email to Canada High Commission Islamabad but they also did not reply.
I fill out the forms but if my mother can't apply then we'll cancel our visit otherwise I have few more questions regarding visa forms.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone I'm new here and I need some help to fill out Canada Visitor Visa Application.
I'm from Karachi Pakistan, vfsglobal here deal with Canada visa process and biometrics but they're lazy to pick up the phone and they replied to my email that they don't help regarding the application over chat or email or phone, I guess they want me to visit their office any pay the money for their time. Pakistani at last. Anyway I have some queries and hope I will get help here.
see, me and my mother are going to apply for Canada Visit Visa but I'd like to find out about this first.

my brother is in Canada (citizen) , my brother sponsored my mother for immigration in 2009, my mother went to Canada in late May 2009 and RETURN BACK TO KARACHI PAKISTAN AFTER FOUR MONTHS (early September 2009) and never go back to Canada or re-applied after that. So is my mother eligible to apply for Canada visit visa or she have to RENOUNCE? she have a PR Card which is expired few years ago.

I send this email to Canada High Commission Islamabad but they also did not reply.
I fill out the forms but if my mother can't apply then we'll cancel our visit otherwise I have few more questions regarding visa forms.

Thanks
She needs to renounce her PR status before she can apply for a TRV.

Oct 4, 2019
She needs to renounce her PR status before she can apply for a TRV.
Thank you for reply,
is "Renounce" the only option or my Mom still have some kind of option to go back to Canada as a Permanent Resident 'cuz it's been 10 years? I read about the Renounce on cac.gc.ca, we can submit form for Renounce if there's no other option. My brother and his wife just got their first child after almost 10 years and my mom wants to see him. I also wish to go to Canada but I'm pretty sure they won't give me a visa but still there's no harm in applying.
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for reply,
is "Renounce" the only option or my Mom still have some kind of option to go back to Canada as a Permanent Resident 'cuz it's been 10 years? I read about the Renounce on cac.gc.ca, we can submit form for Renounce if there's no other option. My brother and his wife just got their first child after almost 10 years and my mom wants to see him. I also wish to go to Canada but I'm pretty sure they won't give me a visa but still there's no harm in applying.
Thanks
If she wants to try to keep her PR status, she would need to fly to the US and then try to re-enter Canada through a land border without being reported for failing to meet the residency obligation. If she is not reported, she would then need to remain in Canada for two years straight without leaving to safeguard her PR status. If she is reported, she would have to appear at a hearing and should expect to lose her PR status officially and be ordered to leave Canada.

Her chances of entering Canada without being reported are low given how long she has been outside of Canada.

Bilalgill1984

Oct 4, 2019

Thanks

Bilalgill1984

Oct 4, 2019
I also want to apply for my mother visit visa from Pakistan.
I m livening in Canada since October 2017
Please guide me what documents required

Oct 4, 2019
If she wants to try to keep her PR status, she would need to fly to the US and then try to re-enter Canada through a land border without being reported for failing to meet the residency obligation. If she is not reported, she would then need to remain in Canada for two years straight without leaving to safeguard her PR status. If she is reported, she would have to appear at a hearing and should expect to lose her PR status officially and be ordered to leave Canada.

Her chances of entering Canada without being reported are low given how long she has been outside of Canada.
Thank you for brief reply.