+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help regarding Admission deferral from Conestoga College

m_wasim

Aug 3, 2016
Hello All,
I had applied for my study permit for September 2017 intake on July 4th, 2017 from Bangalore. I have paid my tuition fee and GIC upfront before applying for visa. It's been more than 2 months since i applied for my study permit. I have not received any updates from on my Visa status. Now i want to defer my admission to Spring(May) 2018 intake for Conestoga college. The problem is that the admission for the program i want are closed for Jan and May intake for 2018. I have requested the college for providing me an exception for May admission, but no reply from the college till now. Can some one advise me what i need to do. Is there any one who is also facing the same problem from Conestoga college. Guy's your advice's will be very helpful.

Reactions: Islander5548
Apr 20, 2019
I have some financial problems so i cant pay my tution fee after letter of acceptance. Can i defer my September intake into January 2020 intake and how much time taken by its process if it is possible???

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Dear recently i put mail to my college that i can't go with this intake due to some financial problems kindly grant permission for January intake and now i am waiting for their response.
They won't defer your admission, they will reject it. It's clearly mentioned that deferral can only take place if you don't get your study permit on time.

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
You cannot state - ‘lack of funds’ as a reason for requesting a deferred admission. This reason will not be accepted and your request will be rejected. At the time of admissions, you have to provide information about funds that how will you pay your fees etc. Now after securing a place if you state that your funds are all over it is going to sound very suspicious.

Reactions: Harshil9587@

hhsudhan32

Nov 8, 2017
Please note that this is after paying the deposit, We have not paid the first sem fees yet. Before paying the first sem fee and applying for visa, deferral can be requested. Please be sure of what you are posting before posting it.

My point being there is a chance of rejection of deferral because lack of seats, The reason of lack of funds doesn't mean, rejection by default. Maybe at the last minute that might be the case but not now.

Apr 20, 2019
Yesterday i mail to my consultant because my last date of offerleter is 8 june and i also want some time because i have some problems in property for education loan

Avtar_15

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
India
Category........
Yesterday i mail to my consultant because my last date of offerleter is 8 june and i also want some time because i have some problems in property for education loan
Hope you get your deferral, but I am also in Conestoga and I'm haven't seen anyone with getting a deferral letter before applying for visa. Hopefully we will see a exception in your case. Good luck.

Apr 20, 2019
When i search too much on Google bro but i never got suitable information about this then i post my question and i can't go to my consultant for this reason that i was not sure for deffer

Reactions: Ichhpreet