+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help : PNP or EEP

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for advice related to option which one is best suitable for me to proceed further for Permanent residency in Canada.Below I am explaining in detail because I am so confused to choose one option between express entry or provincial nominee program .

Currently on PGWP ( received in May 2020 and valid until 2023 ).
Canadian study : 1 year post diploma program from Alberta.
Another 1 year certificate program also from Alberta.
Means total 2 Canadian credentials.
Indian study : Bachelor's in nursing science ( 4 years)
Experience ( outside Canada ) : 3 years worked as clinical instructor in nursing college .( and I do not know this job title comes under which Noc ? but my consultant saying it comes under Noc B )
Ielts : L 8, R 6 , S 7, w 6
I moved to Ontario in March 2020 and started working as warehouse worker . Reason for moving to Ontario just to get job for simple earning because in Alberta I was not able to get full time job in that time ( Covid situation).
Now I am confused do I need to move back to Alberta but In Alberta I cannot get field job so I am not considering AINP option.

I am planning to get Noc B job in Ontario and want to go with Express entry option under Canadian experience class. Because my study does not meet the requirements of OINP. Because its one - one year program . and on top of that one program is post secondary certificate and second is post diploma .

Is I am selecting right option or do I need to move back to Alberta and need to go with Alberta express entry. OR can I choose more than one province in express entry profile means Ontario as well as Alberta while gaining experience in Ontario on Noc B job. My CRS score is 414, without any Canadian job experience .

Thank you

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for advice related to option which one is best suitable for me to proceed further for Permanent residency in Canada.Below I am explaining in detail because I am so confused to choose one option between express entry or provincial nominee program .

Currently on PGWP ( received in May 2020 and valid until 2023 ).
Canadian study : 1 year post diploma program from Alberta.
Another 1 year certificate program also from Alberta.
Means total 2 Canadian credentials.
Indian study : Bachelor's in nursing science ( 4 years)
Experience ( outside Canada ) : 3 years worked as clinical instructor in nursing college .( and I do not know this job title comes under which Noc ? but my consultant saying it comes under Noc B )
Ielts : L 8, R 6 , S 7, w 6
I moved to Ontario in March 2020 and started working as warehouse worker . Reason for moving to Ontario just to get job for simple earning because in Alberta I was not able to get full time job in that time ( Covid situation).
Now I am confused do I need to move back to Alberta but In Alberta I cannot get field job so I am not considering AINP option.

I am planning to get Noc B job in Ontario and want to go with Express entry option under Canadian experience class. Because my study does not meet the requirements of OINP. Because its one - one year program . and on top of that one program is post secondary certificate and second is post diploma .

Is I am selecting right option or do I need to move back to Alberta and need to go with Alberta express entry. OR can I choose more than one province in express entry profile means Ontario as well as Alberta while gaining experience in Ontario on Noc B job. My CRS score is 414, without any Canadian job experience .

Thank you
Hi,
As a clinical instructor, you are Noc B, probably under 3214 https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/
Check that site. You can’t apply under CEC because you need at least 1 year of Noc A, B or 0 experience in Canada, so you will qualify under FSW. You can retake your ielts to boost your score, or wait to get 1 year experience, you still have time anyway. Also when u apply under express entry, you can select all provinces, and qualify for all their PNP. You can also apply for any PNP for any province in Canada, different provinces have their separate process, so you have to look into that. I know for some provinces, you have to have studied there, just check anyway.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
As a clinical instructor, you are Noc B, probably under 3214 https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/
Check that site. You can’t apply under CEC because you need at least 1 year of Noc A, B or 0 experience in Canada, so you will qualify under FSW. You can retake your ielts to boost your score, or wait to get 1 year experience, you still have time anyway. Also when u apply under express entry, you can select all provinces, and qualify for all their PNP. You can also apply for any PNP for any province in Canada, different provinces have their separate process, so you have to look into that. I know for some provinces, you have to have studied there, just check anyway.
Thank you presh 2019 . For FSW program I think I cannot apply because its only for foreign nationals ( or for people who are currently not living in Canada ).