+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help plz

Kvd1982

Jan 24, 2015
Hi all,
I got Ita yesterday 809 . But my work permit s expired jan 31 already.im n implied status now ( no Lima, no work permit ) so that reason can I apply under the exp-entry .plz need help

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please post your profile so I will try to answer in a better way.

bj291

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Kvd1982 said:
When I create the profile that time it s not expired
As long you have positive LMIA then you should be good.....but if it was only valid till 31 st jan then you needed to update your profile on 1st feb so that the system would have re-calculated your new pts. In fact any ongoing changes that affects your score you need to update the profile immediately....so can you get a valid lmia now?

Ressie Timbang

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
In my case my WP expires in April 1 2015 but my LMO valid til February 2016..and if I get ITA hopefully next draw with 785....and qualified CEC that means I can still continue my application even though WP expires?.. Am I right?... Thanks

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I f you have AOR then only you can apply for BOWP permit. And at that time your work permit should be valid and about to end.

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
Sorry to bump into this topic.....

can someone please advise me based on my profile.

Thanks in advance for the experts looking at my query.

I am fortunate to have a word from my employer that they will process my LMIA and PNP simultaneously.

Current status expiry - APril 13th 2015.

If it will take a week to post the job, say Feb 28th. I need to wait until march 28th for applying for LMIA....!!!!!

Now my issue is, how can I stay with legal status and work for the same employer??

I called up the LMIA process center, the said that they will take 8-9 business days for screening and 8-12 weeks for processing application. I don't have that much time.

Coming to PNP it will be the same issue and I don't have many hopes over this as this will be not EE PNP route is not yet activated in Ontario.

I don't know what to do..... I am going crazy.

One my friend suggested that drop paper based work permit to CIC in first week of April and I will be in implied status, where my existing immigration status will be ok to work. as they will take 3 months for review... in the mean time if positive LMIA will be issued (hopefully), then I can update my work permit file..... do you guys think that this will be ok.... can I work during this time.

Please let me know if you have any better idea or any suggestion.

I gone through much hassle to convince my employer.

Thanks guys.

Appreciate your help.

FYI - My current score is 497 and NOC code will be 1122.
qualified under CEC and FSW.

A big thank you guys.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi RA007,

Its little bit complicated. But you can go by that paper application procedure if you want.

I am also waiting for my LMIA. My employer applied on Nov 6th.

So it probably takes 14-16 weeks.

Also another way is to take visitor visa once your work permit expires but you cannot work on this status.

But definitely you can stay on visitor visa for 6 months and then you can extend it further for sure.

Thanks.

Ans ya you have a good score once the score will drop below 600 you will be in 1st or 2nd draw for sure without LMIA.