+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help pls!!!

Coolguy333

Mar 10, 2013
Hiii
I am working in the tim hortons from last one and half year and I am baker in the midnight shift. Now I am looking to apply under CEC. But I am confused with the employment requirement mentioned in the 6332 Baker Category. It says that:
1. Completion of secondary school is usually required.
2. Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program for bakers
or
Completion of a college or other program for bakers is usually required.
3. On-the-job training may be provided.
4. Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
5. Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified bakers upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.

I am fulfilling only 1 and 3 requirement. Do I need to fulfill all these requirement for applying as baker???

Please help!!!!

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coolguy333 said:
Hiii
I am working in the tim hortons from last one and half year and I am baker in the midnight shift. Now I am looking to apply under CEC. But I am confused with the employment requirement mentioned in the 6332 Baker Category. It says that:
or
4. Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
5. Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified bakers upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.

I am fulfilling only 1 and 3 requirement. Do I need to fulfill all these requirement for applying as baker???

Please help!!!!
Would Tim Horton's be able to provide you a letter on their official letterhead (from the Corporate Office) stating that you are employed as a baker, list out your duties, the NOC code along with other requirements? If so, then I believe that you should be good.

The reason I believe that is - if a BIG company is indicating that you are a specific NOC, and you perform the relevant duties etc etc, the VO could be convinced of your eligibility. In that case it should not matter that you have not completed a training or do not have a certification.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Coolguy333 said:
Hiii
or

Please help!!!!
Currently they don't emphasize on those requirement. Your main goal is to fulfill the Duties and responsibilities.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
hi
i also worked as a baker. i just want to know do you get PR as a baker.
The NOC definition has not changed since the replies above were given and the replies are still valid. As long as your employer will confirm you performed the relevant duties of a baker as defined in the NOC code the VO should accept you have the relevant Canadian experience. NOC code definition is here http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=314243&CVD=314247&CPV=6332&CST=01012016&CLV=4&MLV=4

Feb 27, 2020
Hiii
or

Please help!!!!
Hlo
I wanna know have you applied for ur pr? Is everything gud coz i m also coming to prince edward and i ll work as a baker.