+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP PLS!! IDEA ABOUT THE COMMON-LAW SPONSORSHIP-Inland applctn!!

pps

Jun 1, 2010
Hi everyone,

my common-law partner is a skilled worker and my work permit already expired.. we processed my application obtaining a new open work permit under his work permit as a skilled worker.. we already send the application since last june 20, 2010 together with all the requirements and our oaths for getting the common-law declaration.. our friends do same thing too but the only difference is that our friends who do the same process was married and 1 proof they send in is their marriage contract and their spouse's work permit is not expired yet when they send in the application and they received the approval of their spouse's open work visa for just 2 weeks.. they are also inland application.. and my other friend who processed outland to sponsor his wife took only for about 1 month..
My application is more than a month now... do you have any idea how long is the processing for the common-law partner to get his partner's open work permit under his work permit as a skilled worker? Please i needed everybody's idea, suggestions and advice... thank you..