+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help pls.!!! got a call from immigration offcr..

pps

Jun 1, 2010
Hi everyone,

I need a help pls.. I posted something before regarding my application for open work permit under my spouse work permit because he is a skilled worker. i applied last march and they just send me a letter saying that someone will contact me to have an interview at immigration office in edmonton. after several months i received a call just today from the immigration's office in edmonton. She asked me several questions about my application also about the letter i received before saying that i had to leave the country because i dont haVe the status. I explained that prior to the date they send me letter i already have an approved lmo that time but unfortunately the third party who process my paper didnt inform me right away that i have already an approved lmo it took me for about 3weeks before i knew that i had already an lmo and thats the time i received my letter from the government to that i dont have the status in canada because if the the third party inform me right away then i could apply for a work permit and the immigration will not gonna send me letter. She also asked me how am i surviving here then i told her that i have a common-law partner or husband here wh is working to support our family me and our baby..

After the immigration officer and i had a talked she told me that i will be receiving mail about the decision. I thought that i will still be having an interview but how come she told me that i will receive mail. I am asking for her consideration and she told me it will still be base upon the decision. I am really scared can someone help me explain what this one means? Please i really dont know what to do.. I dont have any savings yet and we have a baby here too.. Please can someone advise me what to do.. Thank you..

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
just wait for the decision Nothing Else

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
hi PPS,

what happened with the letter in mail ? did u received it yet? I am wondering what it will be? be patient i hope everything shall be fine for you...

Good luck

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Please use interpunction in your posts, it'll make then a lot easier to read!

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi jiyamano,

thank you for your message.. i havent receive any mail yet. but i have another news, i received a call again from the immigration ofcr today saying that i have to go down in their office for interview.. and i have to bring all the documents i have.. i dont know why but hoping that its gonna be positive..

jack3

Dec 30, 2010
pps said:
hi jiyamano,

thank you for your message.. i havent receive any mail yet. but i have another news, i received a call again from the immigration ofcr today saying that i have to go down in their office for interview.. and i have to bring all the documents i have.. i dont know why but hoping that its gonna be positive..
Get help of immigration attorney. Sounds like you are illegaly staying here, you could be detained downtown and deported....