+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP PLS!! Got a call frm immigrtion ofc

pps

Jun 1, 2010
Hi everyone,

I need a help pls.. I posted something before regarding my application for open work permit under my spouse work permit because he is a skilled worker. i applied last march and they just send me a letter saying that someone will contact me to have an interview at immigration office in edmonton. after several months i received a call just today from the immigration's office in edmonton. She asked me several questions about my application also about the letter i received before saying that i had to leave the country because i dont haVe the status. I explained that prior to the date they send me letter i already have an approved lmo that time but unfortunately the third party who process my paper didnt inform me right away that i have already an approved lmo it took me for about 3weeks before i knew that i had already an lmo and thats the time i received my letter from the government to that i dont have the status in canada because if the the third party inform me right away then i could apply for a work permit and the immigration will not gonna send me letter. She also asked me how am i surviving here then i told her that i have a common-law partner or husband here wh is working to support our family me and our baby..

After the immigration officer and i had a talked she told me that i will be receiving mail about the decision. I thought that i will still be having an interview but how come she told me that i will receive mail. I am asking for her consideration and she told me it will still be base upon the decision. I am really scared can someone help me explain what this one means? Please i really dont know what to do.. I dont have any savings yet and we have a baby here too.. Please can someone advise me what to do.. Thank you..

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
The phone call is the interview and the mail she is talking about will be decision based on the interview with you.
Remain calm and pray.It will well.
Good luck.
Benny

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi benny,

thanks so much for taking time to read my post. I am hoping and praying that she can grant me the wp i've been waiting so i can help my family.. thank you..

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi zackout76,

no im not in the office i just stay at home coz i dont have my wp yet.. i send my documents last march 2010..