+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help please

aamirmemon

Aug 2, 2008
i applied for humanitarian and compassionate case in 2005 and last month i met with one of the settelment worker and he goes i should add some more info about my case soi gather some of my important info and call my consultant for the mailing address of immigration and he goes i should send these documents to vegreville alberta but it didnt make sense to me so i call cic call center and one of the representative told me to send the info at 75 watline avenue suite 142 po box #1010 station B mississauga ontario L4Z3N6 , so i did send them and went to show that file to settelment worker and he goes there is some thing fishy about this address . so i called cic office again to make sure that they get my papers but they are saying that they dont know i should go to immigration office in person ,and for some personal reason i dont wanna go to the immigration office and the question is that is that a correct address? if not should i resend my paper work to vegreville alberta oh jesus . i dont know wut to do please some one help

valerie2345

Jul 2, 2008
Hello, my name is Valerie Klaassen, and I have been having problems looking for the right special needs Canadian Immigration Needs, and troubles with work tools. All I am doing is trying to plan ahead before I retire from the United States Federal Government in July of 2010, but I am not getting anywhere. This is getting frustrating for me, and I need your help. Are there any handicapped coordinators in the US who can help me get started right now for me to Immigrate to Canada when I retire from the US Federal Government in 2010? Who can I go to, and what department? The Canadian Embassy of both Washington DC and Buffalo, New York are making it hard for me to talk to a Canadian Immigration Counselor. I feel stuck in the same rut getting nowhere. Will you please help me? I am a person with special needs and 53 years old and married. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Cordially,
Valerie Klaassen
valerie.5@live.com

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

valerie2345 said:
Hello, my name is Valerie Klaassen, and I have been having problems looking for the right special needs Canadian Immigration Needs, and troubles with work tools. All I am doing is trying to plan ahead before I retire from the United States Federal Government in July of 2010, but I am not getting anywhere. This is getting frustrating for me, and I need your help. Are there any handicapped coordinators in the US who can help me get started right now for me to Immigrate to Canada when I retire from the US Federal Government in 2010? Who can I go to, and what department? The Canadian Embassy of both Washington DC and Buffalo, New York are making it hard for me to talk to a Canadian Immigration Counselor. I feel stuck in the same rut getting nowhere. Will you please help me? I am a person with special needs and 53 years old and married. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Cordially,
Valerie Klaassen
valerie.5@live.com
1. There is no retirement category anymore in Canadian Immigration, so you would have qualify as a skilled worker or entrepreneur
2. The official Immigration site is www.cic.gc.ca
3. Take the assessment at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

PMM