+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help please

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
Hi All friends...........................

I am filling form IMM 1436 to correct my Original entry date of my COPR

But I am not sure couple of question's answer would be

question no 10 ( Indicate if: where should i tick # on entry or # current. please note I came in Canada with the passport still I have same passport because it did not expire yet.

question no 21 which date should i write date of permanent residence or temporary residence was granted

PART C : question no 2 : what should i write: Please note I want to correction my original entry date

Your answer would greatly helpful.

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question 10: You should select "entry". The "current" is required if you do not have a copy of the passport when you entered.
Question 21: If you came on Work permit first and later became PR, enter the different dates as is. If you came initially as PR itself, both dates will be the same.
Part C: Qn 2: Write - you want a correction in the original entry date and explain what the actual date is and how it currently appearing in the records. You can attach any other supporting docs - passport visa stamp or flight ticket/ boarding pass etc. (optional). Anyways, they have the record of original landing and would not be an issue.
Hope this clarifies.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
ajithpl said:
Question 10: You should select "entry". The "current" is required if you do not have a copy of the passport when you entered.
Question 21: If you came on Work permit first and later became PR, enter the different dates as is. If you came initially as PR itself, both dates will be the same.
Part C: Qn 2: Write - you want a correction in the original entry date and explain what the actual date is and how it currently appearing in the records. You can attach any other supporting docs - passport visa stamp or flight ticket/ boarding pass etc. (optional). Anyways, they have the record of original landing and would not be an issue.
Hope this clarifies.
Hi I am doing the same thing
So my case questions 21. I came Canada Nov 2013 as a working visa but I got dec 2015

So question 21 should I write my Pr date or TR date

I would be thankful if you reply

Thanks
Hamid

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hamid khan said:
Hi I am doing the same thing
So my case questions 21. I came Canada Nov 2013 as a working visa but I got dec 2015

So question 21 should I write my Pr date or TR date

I would be thankful if you reply

Thanks
Hamid

I got pr 2015 dec but I came Canada working visa 2013 nov
Which date I should write in question 21