+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help please I am confused

proali

Apr 13, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No.20190417xxxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/04/18
I have applied 17 April of 2019 and by the date of 18 April my file is in IRCC office
I am newly at this fourm
I aolappl myself and don't know about much how much take it's time to process my file.
And secondly I just only recirece Below emails by the VFS
1 -
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-04-17 01:23:31 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
2-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
3-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-04-18 05:49:26 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
4-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No.20190417xxxxxxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
And one is recived email
By the IRCC receipt
Which is consist on payment that I submitted at vFS office and
Vxxxxxxxx
Please tell me is my biometric done
Or not

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Visa application, tracking ID No.20190417xxxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/04/18
I have applied 17 April of 2019 and by the date of 18 April my file is in IRCC office
I am newly at this fourm
I aolappl myself and don't know about much how much take it's time to process my file.
And secondly I just only recirece Below emails by the VFS
1 -
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxxx has been dispatched to OC from VAC, on 2019-04-17 01:23:31 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
2-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Pakistan OC,Islamabad, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Pakistan OC,Islamabad. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
3-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20190417xxxxxxxxxx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-04-18 05:49:26 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
4-
Dear ALI,AHMAD

Visa application, tracking ID No.20190417xxxxxxxxxxx is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
And one is recived email
By the IRCC receipt
Which is consist on payment that I submitted at vFS office and
Vxxxxxxxx
Please tell me is my biometric done
Or not
Your.aplication was paper base ?if paper base you must have given bio at the time of submission
Also make a.online account and link your application online and then you can check the processes online

proali

Apr 13, 2019
Yes my application is paper based and secondly I made account on GC key
But when I start checking my application satsta they said we not found

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
There must be think you filling wronge information other wise it can be linked easily .check again and fill right

proali

Apr 13, 2019
I have only tracking id number
And secod start with latter V3512xxxxx
I am checking through this number even putting a correct passport info
Etc
Can you send me link where I can check my status may be I am at wrong side

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
When you have your online acount there you will see the line (link your application) click.it and complete the peocedure