+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help.. please answer carefully

Singh1994

Jan 16, 2020
Guys, I am 25 years old, came to usa on visitor visa in 2009. I married an American citizen but was refused green card bcz US government believe my marriage was not bona fide. Now I’m currently applying for asylum in usa. Now, I’m getting a LMI from canada employer. I have 3+ years of experience working as a chef in usa ( I have tax returns to prove it). What are my chances getting approved for lmia? Will my immigration history in USA affect my lmia in any way? Will I be allowed to enter canada if I get lmia approved?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Guys, I am 25 years old, came to usa on visitor visa in 2009. I married an American citizen but was refused green card bcz US government believe my marriage was not bona fide. Now I’m currently applying for asylum in usa. Now, I’m getting a LMI from canada employer. I have 3+ years of experience working as a chef in usa ( I have tax returns to prove it). What are my chances getting approved for lmia? Will my immigration history in USA affect my lmia in any way? Will I be allowed to enter canada if I get lmia approved?
Even if the LMIA is approved, you will not be approved for a work permit due to the fraud marriage and asylum case.

Given the fact that you've been out of your country since you were a child and have a fraud marriage history, applying for asylum in the US was a very bad decision.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Is it your intention for your wife to accompany you?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
With an asylum claim in the US, there's pretty much no chance the work permit will be approved. Your immigration history won't impact the LMIA - it will impact the work permit. I would recommend forgetting about Canada and focusing on your asylum claim in the US.

Singh1994

Jan 16, 2020
Guy I am 25 years old, came to usa on visitor visa in 2009. I married an American citizen but was refused green card bcz US government believe my marriage was not bona fide. Now I’m currently applying for asylum in usa. Now, I’m getting an LMI from canada employer. I have 3+ years of experience working as a chef in usa ( I have tax returns to prove it). What are my chances getting approved for lmia? Will my immigration history in USA affect my lmia in any way? Will I be allowed to enter canada if I get lmia approved?

Singh1994

Jan 16, 2020
Even if the LMIA is approved, you will not be approved for a work permit due to the fraud marriage and asylum case.

Given the fact that you've been out of your country since you were a child and have a fraud marriage history, applying for asylum in the US was a very bad decision.
What if I go back to India and try for startup visa? So, can I immigrate through startup visa or will that be a problem too? What are the chances of getting startup visa? Also, if I go back and finish masters in 1 and half years, my crs score will be 469, then can I apply through express entry?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can apply for PR, certainly, and it would be best if you did it from India. Your chances of any PR depend on how well you meet the requirements.

A CRS score of 469 is not sufficient for an express entry invite today, but no idea what the score will be in 1.5 years.