+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on Undergraduate admission on Memorial University

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
Hello everyone i have applied to memorial university in an undergraduate program. They have emailed me Student ID . They also asked me to send my Transcripts and IELTS score. IELTS score i will send by IDP .bt Do i have to send them all the transcripts by courier ? and is it ok to send them all the photocopies as i am finding it risky to send them original documents ? plzz help :)

Fatemeh72

Feb 17, 2016
Hi,
I have admitted to a graduate program at Memorial, I want to share my own experience with you in application process.
You do not need to send your original IELTS result and also your original transcripts, just a certified copy of them would be fine.

Do not forget certified copy and pay attention the usual copies is not acceptable.

I hope it helps :)

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
@ Rahatrocks1 Since memorial asked for your transcripts,it has to be certified or you have your school mail it to them as i dont know how its done in your country,moreso they like it to be sent from the issuing body or school not from you personally and you need to tell IDP to send them your result from their office and you will pay for courier

@ Fatemeh72, IDP will send them another copy,he just need to provide them with school address,so he can keep his personal copy for visa application

I applied to memorial as well,waiting on new LOA,i had to defer to Sept

rahatrocks1

Jan 6, 2016
I have attested them by My College's Vice Principal. Sent them all the Transcripts. and yah IELTS BY IDP
Thanks for all the infos. Lets see what they reply :)