+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on rejection

malikunal11

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
:(
Applied on - 26th July
Status changed on 9th August that passport has been dispatched.
My profile:
10th- 7.8 CGPA
12th- 76.2% with 90 Business studies (commerce )
1 year diploma in office management
6 months diploma in tally
15 months experience in the related field
Got admission in 4 years bachelors degree in business administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University vancouver campus
But got rejected with two reasons that
1 I would not leave Canada on the basis of Purpose of visit
2 Other reasons
Your proposed studies are not reasonable with one or more your qualifications, language abilities. .................
Plz help me out guys what should I do and how can I get the visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your IELTS is a problem. For bachelor degrees, CIC wants you to score a minimum of 6 in each category. You have a 5.5.

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
malikunal11 said:
Applied on - 26th July
My profile:
10th- 7.8 CGPA
Got admission in 4 years bachelors degree in business administration from Fairleigh Dickinson University vancouver campus
2 Other reasons
Your proposed studies are not reasonable with one or more your qualifications, language abilities. .................
Hello my friend

sad to know about your study permit refusal , it becomes bit difficult to obtain visa after a refusal unless you will not make changes in your circumstances,

but it does not mean that you cannot apply for second time ,

it seems to me that your IELTS score is bit poor but it is an enough for those who have gotten their visas ,but not for you atleast for now,

first you need to get atleast 6.5 not less than 6 or higher (dont worry you can get these band scores with some practice )

if you wish to reapply again you can apply for GCMS,CAIPS , i would suggest you to please address your rejection reasons appropriately

Thank you,

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
malikunal11 said:
Applied on - 26th July
My profile:
10th- 7.8 CGPA
2 Other reasons

Dear Malikunal,

I am sorry to hear the your visa was refused. It seems that there are some points in the rejection letter that you might have omitted.

Under the reason, You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

There would be several points with a cross mark beside it. If there are no points such as that, please clarify.

Also from the current posts that you have made, it seems that, you have had some time gaps in your study, namely, 15 months, during which you have worked. Doing a bachelors in Business administration is perfectly normal under your circumstances, as this would help you get a job in accounting or finance related fields, however, you might have made a few mistakes in your SOP (statement of purpose). I will point them out as best as I can below:-

1. You are going to do a BBA (presumably) in Canada, why do you think you cannot do the same in your own country? Or if you want me to rephrase the question:- Why do you think, that the course you are proposing to do in Canada cannot be done in an institution in your own country.

2. You have a diploma in office management, and 6 months training in tally, what is your actual overall goal? Your first diploma is more to do with management of office activities and administration, while the 6 months training fully accounting based, training on an accounting software, which is only popular in South-Asian countries. You need to address this query.

3. What do you mean by 15 months experience in related field? What related field is that? is the field related to office management or is the field related to accountancy?

In my personal experience, and knowledge, I can say that most often, if financial backing is in order, students get rejected due to a weak SOP. Have you by any chance read the questions on the SOP? If not, please revisit them, and try to answer them as concisely and clearly as possible.

This time when you apply, you NEED to state your rejection reasons in your SOP and address them. When the visa officer is saying that they think you will not return, it doesn't mean that they think you will get a work visa after you finish your studies and stay in Canada for the rest of your life.

What they think is that, you are nor a bonafide student, and if you do get the study visa, you are only getting that to get into Canada, and once you get in, you will stay in Canada by whatever means necessary and not go back to your home country, even if you have to stay illegally.

So you need to convince the Visa officer that your reason for wanting to study the subject is really genuine and it will help your career a lot!

Also as other members pointed out, IELTS is a great help when applying for a Visa, your result is quite good, but you were unfortunate in the speaking test. Try to give the test again, if not, you can always try your luck by applying again with a good SOP. But like I always say, its better to be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps!