+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP ON REFUSAL

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I'm going for undergraduate degree , graduated in 2017 from high school and my brother is my sponsor.

Please how can I tackle this refusal reason. I've ordered for my gcms notes but I need ur contribution as I wait for my gcms note.

Bank statement of sponsor showing about 50k cad , attached with property documents and investment certificates
My statement showed about 7k cad. I don't have any assest .
I didn't pay part of tuition.

What's your advice on next Application. How can I show home ties.

benmelsong

Feb 26, 2021
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I'm going for undergraduate degree , graduated in 2017 from high school and my brother is my sponsor.

Please how can I tackle this refusal reason. I've ordered for my gcms notes but I need ur contribution as I wait for my gcms note.

Bank statement of sponsor showing about 50k cad , attached with property documents and investment certificates

Did you apply on a regular student stream? I think the visa officer also look into your Letter of Explanation or Purpose.
You should include a section there mentioning your ties in your home country and you understood the immigration law as international student.
Letter of Explanation is important for the visa officer's decision and approval I think. So you need to explain it well.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
residence.

Provide more documents to show your home country family ties. It could be a future job offer, your family properties etc. As for financial status, you may show enough funds, but who is sponsoring you? Where is the source of income coming from? You can attach your sponsor letter of employment or anything that generates income to help you financially while in Canada.

Reactions: Royality

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
residence.

Is the 50k your personal assets? No right? Obviously you don't have the means to support your stay in Canada based on your personal assets.

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Did you apply on a regular student stream? I think the visa officer also look into your Letter of Explanation or Purpose.
You should include a section there mentioning your ties in your home country and you understood the immigration law as international student.
Letter of Explanation is important for the visa officer's decision and approval I think. So you need to explain it well.
I included LOE but I think it wasn't enough,I really appreciate your reply

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Provide more documents to show your home country family ties. It could be a future job offer, your family properties etc. As for financial status, you may show enough funds, but who is sponsoring you? Where is the source of income coming from? You can attach your sponsor letter of employment or anything that generates income to help you financially while in Canada.
Thanks,I submitted all business documents as proof of business and where the money was coming from

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Hi today I got my Refusal letter along with BVL
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
These are the reasons mentioned in my Refusal

benmelsong

Feb 26, 2021
Hi today I got my Refusal letter along with BVL
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
These are the reasons mentioned in my Refusal
Same we have almost the same grounds for refusal. I decided to re-apply but I will wait first for my gcms notes to address it properly and know more the detailed reason for refusal.