+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on Copr -India

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
My Portal is not updated but received mail for submissions of passport.In this scenario will I get a copr copy along with stamped passport ?

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
My Portal is not updated but received mail for submissions of passport.In this scenario will I get a copr copy along with stamped passport ?
I hope so . I am also on the same boat. I have sent passport along with a copy of passport request letter, VFS consent form , courier/sms consent form and 2 photographs as per specifications via buedart yesterday . fingers crossed

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I hope so . I am also on the same boat. I have sent passport along with a copy of passport request letter, VFS consent form , courier/sms consent form and 2 photographs as per specifications via buedart yesterday . fingers crossed
Do we need a proof of funds for Canadian experience class for outlander

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Do we need a proof of funds for Canadian experience class for outlander
We do not need proof of funds for CEC... you just need to send copy of PPR2, 2 passport size photo(spec as per IRCC for immigrants) , VFS consent form and sms/courier form .

Stash03

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
On my copr last port of entry and date is wrong m traveling to canada on 18th sep
Hi need a help on Copr
Does we receive the copr along with the stamped passport in the same envelope ? Will there be any update on our CIC portal as well?

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi need a help on Copr
Does we receive the copr along with the stamped passport in the same envelope ? Will there be any update on our CIC portal as well?
Yes you will receive copr with stamp passport and when it is stamped you cic portal will show approved in final decision.