+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on changing my current address with IRCC

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi,

I'd like to get some help with changing my address with IRCC. I sent web form and also used change address online tool (link below) months ago. And when I check my address today, it still shows my old address. Am I doing anything wrong?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html

Thanks so much!
In my case, I called the customer care and updated the address. Anyways, if you are in Canada, they gonna send you portal confirmation and you have to submit the address for the delivery of PR card.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
In my case, I called the customer care and updated the address. Anyways, if you are in Canada, they gonna send you portal confirmation and you have to submit the address for the delivery of PR card.
Thanks for the reply. Did you call recently? Not sure this is considered as priority

JSPRT K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Did you call recently? Not sure this is considered as priority
I called in the first week of august. you can call them these days too and tell them that you tried to raise web forms so it could be genuine reason to call to provide current address. Choose the option with frequently asked questions and it will contact to the customer service right away.
Last week I called them for other reasons to gain information which is not available on website.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I called in the first week of august. you can call them these days too and tell them that you tried to raise web forms so it could be genuine reason to call to provide current address. Choose the option with frequently asked questions and it will contact to the customer service right away.
Last week I called them for other reasons to gain information which is not available on website.
got it. Thanks! Will call tomorrow

Reactions: JSPRT K