+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on Canadian Visitor Visa

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Hi there, I am a Nepalese Citizen currently in Sydney Australia. I had been in the US nearly five years in Student visa no violation, travelled in UK for 3 weeks in visitor visa, had German (Schengen visa) never travelled on it. Travelled twice in Australia in visitor visa. My profession Freelancer Journalist. I applied twice for Canadian visitor visa once from New Delhi serving my country and once from Sydney, Australia. Reason stated for visa denial was i, purpose of visit, ii, your financial circumstances and assets While denied from Delhi office. While denied from sydney office there were 5 reasons stated. I applied from Sydney office because the route was so short to fly from sydney to vancouver rather than going straight from Nepal to Canada. I had sufficient money in Aussie bank to support trip I had even US and Nepalese bank statements from a year long. Will there be any chance to get visa 3rd time when I apply from New Delhi when I get back from Australia? bemused from Canadian immigration law since I have pretty much travelled all over the World.

Thanks in Advance,

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nepal123 said:
Hi there, I am a Nepalese Citizen currently in Sydney Australia. I had been in the US nearly five years in Student visa no violation, travelled in UK for 3 weeks in visitor visa, had German (Schengen visa) never travelled on it. Travelled twice in Australia in visitor visa. My profession Freelancer Journalist. I applied twice for Canadian visitor visa once from New Delhi serving my country and once from Sydney, Australia. Reason stated for visa denial was i, purpose of visit, ii, your financial circumstances and assets While denied from Delhi office. While denied from sydney office there were 5 reasons stated. I applied from Sydney office because the route was so short to fly from sydney to vancouver rather than going straight from Nepal to Canada. I had sufficient money in Aussie bank to support trip I had even US and Nepalese bank statements from a year long. Will there be any chance to get visa 3rd time when I apply from New Delhi when I get back from Australia? bemused from Canadian immigration law since I have pretty much travelled all over the World.

Thanks in Advance,
Are you applying for Visitor or tourist visa

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Visitor what they say TRV but it won't be for tourism or personal visit, it will be for my training which is for about 2 weeks.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
nepal123 said:
Visitor what they say TRV but it won't be for tourism or personal visit, it will be for my training which is for about 2 weeks.
Explain about training . May be I can help.

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Thanks for your reply. Its a one week intensive photography course. I consider this a good for my freelancing career.

Wolverine

Oct 7, 2008
nepal123 said:

Thanks in Advance,
I am sorry but I don't think it will make any difference to them....It's just too suspicious - why would you fly to Canada to attend photo-taking classes? I am sure there are lots of classes like this available in Australia or the US. Besides now that you've been denied twice and you are still keep trying - it will make them even more careful, it looks like you're trying too hard to get into Canada. Sorry, I am just being honest, I would start looking for classes some place else.

nepal123

Apr 14, 2012
Thanks for your kind reply.
I never had hard time in getting visa for US, UK, schengen or Australia (Is Canada above than all these countries?). I think the Canadian immigration doesn't want anybody from a poor country to enter. I am afraid why they think that I will overstay in Canada since US and Australia are better to live If I would overstay my visa, I would make more money rather than in Canada or have more options to settle down.

I think Canada has also laws to deport those illegal immigrants who wants to stay in their country illegally. This is their duty to remove those people, If they can't do it, it's their failure. But, to deny visa for anyone in suspicion that some nonimmigrant visa applicant will violate the law, what kind of buerocrasy is this? Since I have been back from US, UK and Australia, how come canada is different from these countries? sincerely I don't want to travel anymore, But I am very unsatisfied with their attitude on visa applicants. Its duty of them that they should remove illigal immigrants or not them sanctuary in the country rather than not letting enter the applicants who have completed all the requirments.