+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help, NYC consulate is going to ruin my wedding ceremony

meadowince

May 22, 2013
I had online application by April-13
Passport required April-29
Passport received May-3

But till now no information for my passport return, I have flight by June 1st VIA canada and it is for my wedding ceremony on June 8th, if I can not get my passport back, that could be a disaster!

Should I go to NYC to figure out what I should do? Or I should wait couple of days more before taking any action?

ssingh018

May 5, 2013
I have the same issue - I did visit the NYC consulate and the security guy handed me to fill out out a Urgent processing form and took the form back saying will have to wait for the consulate to get back (email or phone call). I still waiting clueless !!

All the best !

meadowince

May 22, 2013
ssingh018 said:
I have the same issue - I did visit the NYC consulate and the security guy handed me to fill out out a Urgent processing form and took the form back saying will have to wait for the consulate to get back (email or phone call). I still waiting clueless !!

All the best !
But I think we can not wait anymore, do you know is it possible to go in NYC consulate and take our passport back? It seems there is somebody did it.

Srinibabu1234

Apr 5, 2013
These consulate team has to understand the individual need & fear about the passports.

I feel they should add some workforce to address all or properly some notice to be issued say that we can only process by this time.

I have applied thru online on 12-April and received passports yesterday 25-May.

Try to write a mail to consulate with details. (Multiple times)

NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca with Application no in subject line