+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help -Marriage certificate typo error in address

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Hi guys.

I got my marriage certificate from municipality in india . Me and my wife has same address on marriage certificate as she is living with us after marriage in India . Municipality has written wrong unit number in marriage certificate . In address unit number should be 101 but they wrote 102 and they are taking forever to change it. From last 2 week I am trying to get it done but they are not doing it . If I will apply with the wrong address as I mentioned above . Does it will create any problem ? Or it's okay it's understood by immigration office . Pllzzzz help
Thank you in advance

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
I dont think so. They will look into the authenticity of the marriage and the certificate

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys.

I got my marriage certificate from municipality in india . Me and my wife has same address on marriage certificate as she is living with us after marriage in India . Municipality has written wrong unit number in marriage certificate . In address unit number should be 101 but they wrote 102 and they are taking forever to change it. From last 2 week I am trying to get it done but they are not doing it . If I will apply with the wrong address as I mentioned above . Does it will create any problem ? Or it's okay it's understood by immigration office . Pllzzzz help
Thank you in advance
Hi did you get your PR? I am facing a similar issue. In the marriage certificate issued in Mumbai India, my wife's address is a very old one. The reason is that the civic center took it from the ration card and that address is before 10 years.
Do I have to create affidavit for it or explain it in LOE or just leave it and visa officer will understand.

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi did you get your PR? I am facing a similar issue. In the marriage certificate issued in Mumbai India, my wife's address is a very old one. The reason is that the civic center took it from the ration card and that address is before 10 years.
Do I have to create affidavit for it or explain it in LOE or just leave it and visa officer will understand.
Have you figured out this? I have samw issue wife address on certificate other than her original Residental address