+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Interpreting my GSMC Result and new SOP

Esthersaa

Jan 31, 2019
Hi i was rejected for "Purpose of visit" I applied for my GSMC this is what they said “On the basis of the documents provided, not satisfied that the applicant will leave Canada at the end of his period of residence under subsection 216 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, given the reason for his visit. The applicant has received an offer of registration for a program which represents a very important financial investment given the income of his country of residence and which is not credible in relation to his age, his previous personal background and his family situation.”

My profil
Qualification: Level 5 diploma in Business Managment
Course: Diploma in business managment with co-op in Toronto fee: 12500
Finance :35000 my dad is my sponsor and also added his properties
here is my new SOP please tell me if it is Alright:

To,

The Visa Officer

High Commission of Canada

Name: SAA Esther

Institute Name: Toronto School of Management

Course: Diploma in Business Management

Dear Sir/Madam

I had applied for a study permit on January 17, 2019 to study at Toronto School of Management in Canada and got the visa rejection on January 30, 2019. The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:

“You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay”. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

Ø purpose of visit

Since I’m addressing the reasons for my rejection, my letter may be longer than the recommended one page please bear with me.

My name is SAA Esther I’m from Cameroon, I have an ABE (Association of Business Executive) L5 Diploma in Business Management pathway Financial Management. This diploma contains just 8 modules which is limited and just the introduction to business.

Starting working as an internal control assistant at my dad’s company, (LIGHT SARL which is offering services and developing products in many different branch of activities such as health promotion and healthcare services, agriculture, breeding and fish farming), I realised that I lack a lot of skill and knowledge to fully perform, to take and have more responsibilities. That is why I decided to learn some more and do a proper training. I am currently earning a salary of 300000XAF per month.

Here in Cameroon unfortunately institutions specialize in management courses do not properly train students, don’t give them enough tools and skills that will be needed at a work place. My Dad was a chief medical doctor in several districts in Cameroon, after he was appointed as a technical adviser at the Ministry of Public Health then to the Director of Promotion and Health) before taking his retirement and decided to become an entrepreneur and open his own company. He travelled all around the world to many countries but the one country that stood out to him was Canada. He was overwhelm by their kindness, the country’s multi-cultural nature and above all their educational system.

The reason for my visit is to acquire an apply knowledge of the functional components in Business Management. I chose Toronto School of Management (TSoM) which offers Business management with Co-op. My tuition fee is $12500 CAD. I already paid 25% of the fee which is $3500.

My program consist of 17 modules with a Work Placement. This course will give me exploration in the business sector and gain valuable insight of management to advance my career back in my country. The best part is that TSoM not only provides during in-class lessons business simulations which makes you better assimilate lessons and also after learning all these modules, they place us in various business establishments for an on-the-job training, integrating our classroom studies with supervised practical work experience directly related to what we studied and our career goals. It is a more complete diploma that gets you set and ready to excel in any business organization instantly.

At completion of my studies in Toronto, when I will return home I strongly believe that I will be a key asset to LIGHT SARL for it expansion, financial development with all the theoretical and practical knowledge I will gain. My father has invested a lot in Cameroon and relies heavily on his children to direct these investments. This is also why all my sisters who finished their training in England and France have all returned and work in Cameroon.

I have no plans in extending my stay in Canada with all plans there is for my dad’s company. In my family it is impossible for us to live away from each other and our parents. I love my lifestyle back home that’s why I have always return each time I went abroad. My family is very well establish here financially.

My study will be fully sponsored by my father (Dr. SAA). I have attached my birth certificate and my father Identity Card. to prove he is my father.

Also, to demonstrate his commitment, my father Dr. SAA, has signed a letter of sponsorship undertaking to cover all cost of my studies and living expenses in Canada for the full duration.

The personal bank statement amounting to approximately $ %%%%% Canadian (Please see attached his Personal Bank Statement. Doc, and Account Statement Doc). He has also acquired properties for which certificates have been provided.

My father is an entrepreneur and runs his own company (Leadership Investment and Global Health Technology ‘‘LIGHT SARL’’). The activities of my father’s company allow him to earn enough to support me during my studies. I have attached to this letter the evidence of the finances of my sponsor (some documents of properties of my father. Doc, currents contracts for 3 years. Doc his business documents, Doc Banks statement of his company Doc, Balance Sheet. Doc).

Lastly, I again request you to please consider my application for a study permit, and feel free to email or call me for a personal interview if you have any other ambiguities regarding my application.

Thanking you