+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in writing SOP for Second Master

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I have got the offer from Lakehead University for Masters in Computer Science program and planning to file visa in this month but, my situation is a bit critical because I already have Masters in Science(information technology) and going for another master (Masters in Computer Science). I have two years of experience as a software engineer. Now I want to write a stong sop that should include why I'm going for the second master.

I would like to request all of you to give your opinion about what and how I should explain in SOP?

If you can provide your SOP for reference then it would be really helpful.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I have got the offer from Lakehead University for Masters in Computer Science program and planning to file visa in this month but, my situation is a bit critical because I already have Masters in Science(information technology) and going for another master (Masters in Computer Science). I have two years of experience as a software engineer. Now I want to write a stong sop that should include why I'm going for the second master.

I would like to request all of you to give your opinion about what and how I should explain in SOP?

If you can provide your SOP for reference then it would be really helpful.
Why are you doing a second masters ? That should be what you should write in the SOP.