+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Understanding GCMS NOTES

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
Yes you are right but the course that i had done according to that i am eligible for only undergraduate programs . Post graduate programs demands a student with degree . If you have any suggestions of any program that u can recommend me then please let me know .it would be a great help and i contacted one of the iccrc consultant as you said .thank you alot .

Vshneo

Mar 30, 2020
Yes you are right but the course that i had done according to that i am eligible for only undergraduate programs . Post graduate programs demands a student with degree . If you have any suggestions of any program that u can recommend me then please let me know .it would be a great help and i contacted one of the iccrc consultant as you said .thank you alot .
Go with 3 year advance diploma courses related to your field... advanced diploma emphasis on specialization in that field.... there are several portals like applyboard.com and iapply.io
Search for the related courses...

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
Go with 3 year advance diploma courses related to your field... advanced diploma emphasis on specialization in that field.... there are several portals like applyboard.com and iapply.io
Search for the related courses...
Ok sure .i will search on these sites . Thank you fr all the help .

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I did Computer science engineering (DIPLOMA) of 3 years and i applied for Network administration (Diploma) 2 years which is an undergraduate program.
This wont work at all! Go for a higher degree or program. Network administration diploma will be easily available in your country then why spend 10 times more money to study it in Canada??? You need to convince the officer that the program in Canada is different or more advanced than your country and explain what opportunities are available after studying the program.

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
This wont work at all! Go for a higher degree or program. Network administration diploma will be easily available in your country then why spend 10 times more money to study it in Canada??? You need to convince the officer that the program in Canada is different or more advanced than your country and explain what opportunities are available after studying the program.
I searched some programs like Advanced diploma of computer system technology & Advanced diploma of Computer programming and analysis . What do you think about these programs ?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Hi to all ,

In may 2020 intake i got refusal and then i applied for GCMS notes but i not able to fully understand it that what changes i have need to make ..

This was written in the notes ⬇⬇

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY...

so , anything that u could suggest me to do . It would be a great help .
First of you need a program that is a reasonable progression of your education. If you have any work experience or education; the program you choose in Canada should fit in such a way where you’re applying to study in Canada because you have a work experience in something and the new course will help improve your capabilities plus help you fill a more senior role for the work experience you have in your home country. If there are any backlogs in your education, explain the reason for it and you seek to improve your grades in the long run. All this can be clearly explained in your Study Plan.
Now for your establishment they want to know if you have any immediate family; Siblings, parents , children or wife that you need to come back to. A registered business in your name, properties in your name or gift deed from someone pledging their property to you as a means to help sort your issues should you face any problem at emergency hours ( selling for get you immediate cash ) , and if you have a job offer back home you’re to come back to after completing your studies in Canada. Overall show them where your interest in the program in Canada spark from, how it helps your future plans or what you seek to do with it, why you’re gonna spend such outrageous amounts in Canada when you could get a cheaper option back home, why you’re even choosing Canada as your study destination, what you seek to gain from the Canadian education then tell them very strong ties that would pull you back home and not allow you overstay your visa issued to Canada. If you’re able to do this; you will be issued the visa
You can message me privately and I’d offer my two cents to aid your application at a reasonable fee

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
There will be surely lack of progression in studies. You already did 3 years of diploma and again pursuing a diploma is making a negative impact in your file. Do not try again . Either go with advanced or pg program. Now got the idea why the officer is refusing your application.. just think? 5 years of diploma ? With a lot higher cost? It won't make you a bonafide student. If you are going to invest 5 years in a same level of studies ,it implies you in a category of weak student without any proper career prospects in life .. I don't know why you opted this course... Kindly improve your mistakes.....

There is a friend of mine . We applied together for this program and our profiles are exact same for eg ielts score and diploma marks except two things that she didn’t got refusals earlier like i got and she didn’t passed her 12th standard .. and she got her visa approved . How this is even possible ? Is there any chance if i will convince the visa officer by explaining all the things in my SOP without changing any program because she also got her visa in the same program .

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
There is a friend of mine . We applied together for this program and our profiles are exact same for eg ielts score and diploma marks except two things that she didn’t got refusals earlier like i got and she didn’t passed her 12th standard .. and she got her visa approved . How this is even possible ? Is there any chance if i will convince the visa officer by explaining all the things in my SOP without changing any program because she also got her visa in the same program .
Whatever your friend received has got nothing to do with you. The visa officer look at each application individually.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Every application is unique as individual's academic performance, short term and long term goals are different. If you decide to remain in your country, would you still study a diploma again. Probably not. You will go for a Bachelor's may be. WHY? - because you know that studying a diploma again means duplicating studies and waste of money. If you cannot build career with one diploma then how can you build it with 2 diplomas. Dont you think the visa officer is thinking on all these points?

Angelalala93

May 25, 2020
I did 12th in vocational electronics and got 77% (maths was not there in this stream) then i applied and got refused twice for the same course . Then i did computer science engineering diploma of 3 years and got 65% and applied for NETWORK ADMINISTRATION program in CDE college,QUEBEC. And i got refusal again by the reason that i am not satisfied that you will leave canada . Afterthat, i applied for gcms notes and got the reasons mentioned above .
Did you finish your computer science engineering diploma of 3 years in Canada or overseas?

mehtachintan99

Oct 2, 2019
Hi to all ,

In may 2020 intake i got refusal and then i applied for GCMS notes but i not able to fully understand it that what changes i have need to make ..

This was written in the notes ⬇⬇

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY...

so , anything that u could suggest me to do . It would be a great help .
Hello, I got the same reason, can u help me please with this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you I know that VO says I won't leave Canada, that was already written but the notes say in detail that I was asking
So you got the same the refusal as above

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY..

The officer doesn’t believe you are a genuine student. The officer thinks that coming to Canada and spending thousands of dollars will not advance your career in your home country or benefit you in any way. Don’t know your program but the officer says that you can take the exact same course (cheaper) in your home country. You don’t need to come to Canada to study. You must not have great marks either.

ConstantK

Jan 21, 2021
Please what does it imply if eligibility is BLANK on GCMS note for study permit. Medical is Passed, Criminality Passed, Info Sharing is in progress.