+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Understanding GCMS NOTES

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
Hi to all ,

In may 2020 intake i got refusal and then i applied for GCMS notes but i not able to fully understand it that what changes i have need to make ..

This was written in the notes ⬇⬇

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY...

so , anything that u could suggest me to do . It would be a great help .

Vshneo

Mar 30, 2020
Hi to all ,

In may 2020 intake i got refusal and then i applied for GCMS notes but i not able to fully understand it that what changes i have need to make ..

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY...

Can you explain bit about your previous qualification and the course you have applied? Along with all the timelines.....

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
What is your profile? Course? SOP and grades

I did 12th in vocational electronics and got 77% (maths was not there in this stream) then i applied and got refused twice for the same course . Then i did computer science engineering diploma of 3 years and got 65% and applied for NETWORK ADMINISTRATION program in CDE college,QUEBEC. And i got refusal again by the reason that i am not satisfied that you will leave canada . Afterthat, i applied for gcms notes and got the reasons mentioned above .

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
Can you explain bit about your previous qualification and the course you have applied? Along with all the timelines.....
(2012-2013) 10th 59%
(2014-2015) 12th vocational 77% (without mathematics)
After that got refused twice for the same course.(2016)
Then between the years(2016-2019) i did computer Science engineering and got 65% . Then applied for NETWORK ADMINISTRATION program in CDE college in QUEBEC. But got refusa then i applied for gcms notes and get reasons mentioned above.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
(2012-2013) 10th 59%
(2014-2015) 12th vocational 77% (without mathematics)
After that got refused twice for the same course.(2016)
Then between the years(2016-2019) i did computer Science engineering and got 65% . Then applied for NETWORK ADMINISTRATION program in CDE college in QUEBEC. But got refusa then i applied for gcms notes and get reasons mentioned above.
The cost of you studying in Canada is not justified.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
The total program fees was 29,204$(including insurance) and The 1st year fees was 15,852$ including insurance and i paid the first year fees .
No. What it means is there is no reason to spend that much money going to Canada and paying that much in tuition fees, and get little to no value in return. It's better for you to get your education done in your home country where it will be cheaper and better value.

It is clear to the visa officer that you are trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not return home. Why would you? You'll return home poorer than you begin with.

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
No. What it means is there is no reason to spend that much money going to Canada and paying that much in tuition fees, and get little to no value in return. It's better for you to get your education done in your home country where it will be cheaper and better value.

It is clear to the visa officer that you are trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not return home. Why would you? You'll return home poorer than you begin with.
So please could you suggest me to what do next ? Should i have to change the program like the course i chose was Undergraduate ..should i hve to apply for pg program or what ??

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
So please could you suggest me to what do next ? Should i have to change the program like the course i chose was Undergraduate ..should i hve to apply for pg program or what ??
Go see what is offered at your local college or university in your home country. There you will find courses that are cheaper and more valuable to your employment in your home country.

Vshneo

Mar 30, 2020
Hi to all ,

So your timeline of studies are decent in comparison of various others with alot less qualified students who got there visa....
You need to break the meaning of Caips notes and the reasons mentioned there seems likely due to SOP... all the mentioned refusal reasons are the general thoughts and can only be cleared with SOP. That SOP document is having significance in visa application and seems it lacks to clear the visa officer doubts. The qualifications are just the numbers and certification they never reflect the applicant thoughts, interests & intentions so a strong SOP is the thing i do believe can clear your case.
1. THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY.
::: I have a friend who got the similar refusal reason and her SOP is made by consultant so can expect a formatted copy paste version of it which is very bad and the influence it makes is the negative one with the application.... you need to mention the interest firsts, then the strong reasons to study abroad than india... if you are passionate about the program you will be having all the pros and cons of this course in both the countries..... later your vision needs to be clear how it will offer you better positions in the market in home country... the things you lack here and you get there and the reasons/statements why you finally decided to spend alot of money for this program.
2. The later reason is the common one they make in several other refusal cases as well...

So to improve your case...
1. A better SOP clearing the doubts with the valid proofs
2. Career vision
3. The adequate funds shown will even improve and clear the refusal reason of home ties. i.e CA report will be great even in sds case to make the application stronger as they have refused over this reason which is even not required in sds.
4. Do not make alot of variation in SOP now.. make it relevant to your previous one as well... as it might be not a great intention at you are saying something else earlier and now something else... so stick with some facts and improve the others ..

Your qualification are not the factor if refusal here... more things you can do is the advancements in your course... like advanced diploma or PG program...go with colleges and universities in provices and areas of pilot programs...
As you are previously refused approch with icrcc consultants.. instead of visiting anyone or with the names as they only do the bulk work... your case require individual attention now and you need your involvement needs to be more than the consultant now

Reactions: Electrocutedguy

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
So your timeline of studies are decent in comparison of various others with alot less qualified students who got there visa....
You need to break the meaning of Caips notes and the reasons mentioned there seems likely due to SOP... all the mentioned refusal reasons are the general thoughts and can only be cleared with SOP. That SOP document is having significance in visa application and seems it lacks to clear the visa officer doubts. The qualifications are just the numbers and certification they never reflect the applicant thoughts, interests & intentions so a strong SOP is the thing i do believe can clear your case.
1. THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY.
::: I have a friend who got the similar refusal reason and her SOP is made by consultant so can expect a formatted copy paste version of it which is very bad and the influence it makes is the negative one with the application.... you need to mention the interest firsts, then the strong reasons to study abroad than india... if you are passionate about the program you will be having all the pros and cons of this course in both the countries..... later your vision needs to be clear how it will offer you better positions in the market in home country... the things you lack here and you get there and the reasons/statements why you finally decided to spend alot of money for this program.
2. The later reason is the common one they make in several other refusal cases as well...

2. Career vision
3. The adequate funds shown will even improve and clear the refusal reason of home ties. i.e CA report will be great even in sds case to make the application stronger as they have refused over this reason which is even not required in sds.
4. Do not make alot of variation in SOP now.. make it relevant to your previous one as well... as it might be not a great intention at you are saying something else earlier and now something else... so stick with some facts and improve the others ..

Your qualification are not the factor if refusal here... more things you can do is the advancements in your course... like advanced diploma or PG program...go with colleges and universities in provices and areas of pilot programs...
As you are previously refused approch with icrcc consultants.. instead of visiting anyone or with the names as they only do the bulk work... your case require individual attention now and you need your involvement needs to be more than the consultant now

2. Career vision

Thank you alot . Thanks for guiding me because i was in so much stress. Yes i will do all the things that you have told me and i will contact an iccrc consultant for my case .. again a big thanks to you for giving me a light of hope .

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Thank you alot . Thanks for guiding me because i was in so much stress. Yes i will do all the things that you have told me and i will contact an iccrc consultant for my case .. again a big thanks to you for giving me a light of hope .
so you already have a bachelors and you indicated above that the program that you applied to is an undergraduate. Is it diploma, advanced diploma????

navneet2323

Apr 20, 2020
so you already have a bachelors and you indicated above that the program that you applied to is an undergraduate. Is it diploma, advanced diploma????
I did Computer science engineering (DIPLOMA) of 3 years and i applied for Network administration (Diploma) 2 years which is an undergraduate program.

Vshneo

Mar 30, 2020
I did Computer science engineering (DIPLOMA) of 3 years and i applied for Network administration (Diploma) 2 years which is an undergraduate program.
There will be surely lack of progression in studies. You already did 3 years of diploma and again pursuing a diploma is making a negative impact in your file. Do not try again . Either go with advanced or pg program. Now got the idea why the officer is refusing your application.. just think? 5 years of diploma ? With a lot higher cost? It won't make you a bonafide student. If you are going to invest 5 years in a same level of studies ,it implies you in a category of weak student without any proper career prospects in life .. I don't know why you opted this course... Kindly improve your mistakes.....