+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help in tourist visa application then get married in canada

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hi. I'm Charm from Philippines. 24 years old. I have a bf in canada who is on his 1st year under live in caregiver program in canada. His employer is his aunt. I am planning to go to canada on march 2016 for only 3 weeks to celebrate with him his birthday . And we are planning to get marry in canada. We've been together for 6 years. Please I need your help amd opinions.
Here are the strong reasons which I think can help me:
1. I am working in a tertiary government hospital as a staff nurse with a salary of 20k+ per month
2. I am an only child. And my mother was operated in the heart so I am looking after her
3. My bf's aunt is going to sponsor all my expenses including the ticket and will make an invitation letter stating that she's inviting me.as a thank u gift to her caregiver. She's going here this december so i will get a chance to have a picture with them and send it as a proof
But the problems which I think are:
1. I have no travel history
2. I only have 150,0000php in my bank account
3. I have no investment and property

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Since you are young, single and lack travel history and assets - your chances of being refused are likely quite high. When you apply, focus on providing as much evidence as you can that shows ties to your home country (like proof of employment). It would be far better if you could pay for your own trip rather than relying on your BF's aunt.

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
scylla said:
Since you are young, single and lack travel history and assets - your chances of being refused are likely quite high. When you apply, focus on providing as much evidence as you can that shows ties to your home country (like proof of employment). It would be far better if you could pay for your own trip rather than relying on your BF's aunt.
Thanks for the opinion. yes i am going to request an employment letter stating my monthly salary and allowing me to have vacation leaves. My main purpose is to celebrate my bf's birthday on March. That wull be the main purpose of my visit. Do u think it can be approve? Do u think i still need to pass a hospital letter wherein my mother needs me. She undergone heart surgery.