+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in sop for sds visa

Aomine Daiki

Oct 19, 2020
I am an Indian student and I got admit in lambton college for a 2 year co-op program for Jan 21 but I have graduated in July 2019 and I have no work experience since then. I have tried a little bit for work but after covid hit and country went into lockdown I couldnt find work so can someone help me in how to address this gap issue in my sop.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Just explain that u tried for job but unable to get it ..that is why now u want to pursue ur studies from Canada because it is well recognised in india and private firms pay high wages to Canadian graduates..

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Just explain that u tried for job but unable to get it ..that is why now u want to pursue ur studies from Canada because it is well recognised in india and private firms pay high wages to Canadian graduates..
That may raise concerns on insufficiency of finding jobs locally after completing an expensive program in Canada. I would normally not mention anything about difficulty in finding a jobs locally (as that may portray he might stay back to Canada due to better job opportunities there), instead would mention how it would enhance my job prospects (in India) after I graduate with an international credential.

Reactions: Wh1teH0rsE