+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Personal Information for Immediate family members.

AMJO

Jul 24, 2015
In Personal Information under Family Tab, it is mentioned that "Please tell us about applicants immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

By this does CIC means to add all the information about Parents, Spouse, Children, Brothers and Sisters and do we also have to show the proof of their id's.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Just their name and where they are living thats all

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMJO said:
In Personal Information under Family Tab, it is mentioned that "Please tell us about applicants immediate family members that have not been identified in the application."

By this does CIC means to add all the information about Parents, Spouse, Children, Brothers and Sisters and do we also have to show the proof of their id's.
No, you don't need to provide their id's. Just enter the information.

Cana_ICT

Oct 18, 2013
Hi Guys,
I wanted to cross-check this information. Do we also need to enter the information for my family (spouse and kids) those who are already listed on the application? What I understand is that entering the information about the family members listed in the application is not needed. Please clear my doubt. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Pandey013

Mifatima

Jul 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I wanted to cross-check this information. Do we also need to enter the information for my family (spouse and kids) those who are already listed on the application? What I understand is that entering the information about the family members listed in the application is not needed. Please clear my doubt. Thanks a lot!
Hi...im applying through Express entry....and have received an ITA recently...i came across the same question.can u please help me?
What did u do?
Did u receive ur PR ?

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Hi...im applying through Express entry....and have received an ITA recently...i came across the same question.can u please help me?
What did u do?
Did u receive ur PR ?

I believe we need to add parents and sibling not spouse and kids as the yare included in the application

Reactions: Sree777

jcvd

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I received my ITA today and I came to the same section and my question is do I need to add information about my niece/nephew and sister-in-law and brother-in-law as well? I'm not married

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, I received my ITA today and I came to the same section and my question is do I need to add information about my niece/nephew and sister-in-law and brother-in-law as well? I'm not married
No only immediate family i.e. father, mother, and any siblings. No need to include nieces or nephews or in-laws

Reactions: jcvd

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019

Hey AMJO, I am in same question as you had a while ago. Could you please tell me what you did and whether it worked or not? Thank you.

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
I am applying for PR and my son with me he has no siblings no stepsisters or stepbrothers. So I want to make sure that in the section where it requires mentioning his immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. it means that I do not have to mention myself again, only relatives that at not mentioned int the application, in this case, his father, right?

chamu39

Mar 8, 2021
I am applying for PR and my son with me he has no siblings no stepsisters or stepbrothers. So I want to make sure that in the section where it requires mentioning his immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. it means that I do not have to mention myself again, only relatives that at not mentioned int the application, in this case, his father, right?
I also have the same doubt. under details section for my son I dont have to mention my name and my spouse name again as we are already there as applicants right?

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Hi Lovely People,
I have some doubts regarding furnishing the details related to my immediate family members. I do not have "Last Name" for my immediate family members. How to proceed with the application because "Last Name" field is required. Let me know if any of the following resolution will help:-
1- Put "NA" in last name field.
2- Put complete first name in last name field.
3- Put "No Name" in last name field.