+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in OINP Entrepreneur Stream - its urgent

SMSabir

Jul 21, 2011
Hello,

I previously had PR status in Canada though due to personal matters I had to go back to my home country and later the renewal appeal on humanterian grounds was refused.

Now after a gap of a few years I want to apply for OINP Entrepreneur Stream with very high hopes that I would be successful.

Question - Do I really need to hire an immigration consultant for this process or can I do it myself?

I have great respect for the immigration consultants though now days their fee is a bit too high and also I have been told that I need a business plan made by a Canadian Accountant is a must though I am not so sure because if this is a must condition then why the Mandatory Exploratory Visit?

Please help and guide me.

Kind regards.

kabayan

Apr 28, 2010
CANADA
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-20-2010
Doc's Request.
10-18-2010; 2nd(September 2014)
AOR Received.
1st 10-18-2010; 2nd(London VO) 06-16-2011
IELTS Request
10-29/30-2010
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014 ADVO RCvD on 23-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 2015
Hello,

I previously had PR status in Canada though due to personal matters I had to go back to my home country and later the renewal appeal on humanterian grounds was refused.

Now after a gap of a few years I want to apply for OINP Entrepreneur Stream with very high hopes that I would be successful.

Question - Do I really need to hire an immigration consultant for this process or can I do it myself?

I have great respect for the immigration consultants though now days their fee is a bit too high and also I have been told that I need a business plan made by a Canadian Accountant is a must though I am not so sure because if this is a must condition then why the Mandatory Exploratory Visit?

Kind regards.
You can do the process yourself. It is not mandatory.

RecentCanuck

Jan 30, 2021
Hello,

Kind regards.
Hi,

Have you thought of the Owner/Operator LMIA program? Wouldn't that be easier?
Just wondering. Thanks.

okosaga

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
@SMSabir which path did you finally take?

I am planning to try that of OINP and wanted to investigate sho else have tried that path