+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in hour calculation of CEC

erickim

Aug 20, 2018
Hi fellows,

there is one thing i really would lke to ask you all.

Ive been working in culinary industry for last 6months. and recently ive got another job which belongs to NOC B just like my first job. I'm planing to apply CEC with my first job in 6months.

What im worrying about is that as winter comes, my first job will be very slow, which cause me not to have enough hours during winter season.

So my question is that if i can add up hours from both job which both belong to NOC B during winter time, to make 30 hours per week.

For example, lets say i got 25 hours from first job and 10hours from second job. Can i add up these to meet requirement of CEC?

Thank you for considering my request.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hi fellows,

there is one thing i really would lke to ask you all.

Ive been working in culinary industry for last 6months. and recently ive got another job which belongs to NOC B just like my first job. I'm planing to apply CEC with my first job in 6months.

What im worrying about is that as winter comes, my first job will be very slow, which cause me not to have enough hours during winter season.

So my question is that if i can add up hours from both job which both belong to NOC B during winter time, to make 30 hours per week.

For example, lets say i got 25 hours from first job and 10hours from second job. Can i add up these to meet requirement of CEC?

Thank you for considering my request.
Yes you can. All you need is 12 months of job ( can be combination of n number of jobs) in NOC O , A or B category which should add up to 1560 hours.