+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in filing work permit visa for Canada

Dec 30, 2013
Hi,

Can anybody please help me for the following -

1). I want to go to Canada on Work permit visa, how can I start procedure, to whom I need approach?

2). Where, How can I Apply for Canada- Work permit visa, whats the procedure?

3). Is there any specific time where quota will be released like H1B Visas for US in the month of April?

4). How much will be the Work permit Visa fee?

5). How much expenditure is expected if I were to proceed to apply Canada Work permit visa?

Please help me.

Regards,
Amar

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The first step in applying for a work permit is to find an employer in Canada who is willing to offer you a job. The next step is for that employer to obtain an approved Labour Market Opinion.

Do you have a job offer from an employer yet in Canada and do you also have an approved LMO from that employer? If not, you should worry about this first before you worry about actually applying for the work permit.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
aamarnathshetty said:
Hi,

Can anybody please help me for the following -

1). I want to go to Canada on Work permit visa, how can I start procedure, to whom I need approach?

2). Where, How can I Apply for Canada- Work permit visa, whats the procedure?

3). Is there any specific time where quota will be released like H1B Visas for US in the month of April?

4). How much will be the Work permit Visa fee?

5). How much expenditure is expected if I were to proceed to apply Canada Work permit visa?

Please help me.

Regards,
Amar
I agree you need to find employment before you can apply for a work permit. I would also suggest that you start there.

For more information to answer all of your questions regarding the immigration process go to
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/immigrate/index.asp

Good luck