Feb 3, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Question Regarding Adaptability Factor...

Infect My Uncle (My father's real brother) is citizen of Canada. Hence I claim to 5 points in Adaptability..so what documents do i Need to show my Relation with my uncle...

I Thankful to ur help in advance...

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
I think a utility bill to show he lives in canada,
a copy of his canadian passport to show he is canadian,
his birth certificate and your father's birth certificate to show they have the same parents,
your birth certificate to show who your father is.

This is what I think you need. check appendix A or wait for others to reply.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Some one has almost answered your question. Rememeber, you have to show that he is your uncle, beyond a doubt. His canadian passport alone will not suffice, His birth certificate, your fathers birth certificate, and yours. If birth certificates are not available, then school certificates will also do. However, you not only prove beyond doubt that he is your uncle, you also have to prove that he is now in Canada. For this, Utility bills, credit card statements, bank accounts, pay slips, tax returns and any other documents that you have would be better. My application got delayed because 1st I only send the passport copy and then again they send me a letter to prove that my borther is actually residing there.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Manpreet Singh said:
My Question Regarding Adaptability Factor...

Infect My Uncle (My father's real brother) is citizen of Canada. Hence I claim to 5 points in Adaptability..so what documents do i Need to show my Relation with my uncle...

I Thankful to ur help in advance...
WHO ARE THE ACCEPTABLE RELATIVES?
Proof of relationship showing u, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP IN CANADA
But, now u must show the 'proof of relative' if u want to survive on this stage. This 'Proof' is required in Three (3) Steps. Here's how u go about it:

1. BASIC EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP:
Proof of relationship to your close relative in Canada can be evident by docs, such as (A)birth, (B)marriage or (C)adoption certificates. For eg, to prove that your relative in Canada is your paternal aunt, it would be necessary to submit copies of birth certificates for her and for your father showing they have at least one common parent.

2. WHAT DOCUMENTS NEEDED AS PROOF?
• If s/he is a PR: provide a copy of Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or COPR or PR Card.
• If s/he is a Citizen: provide Citizenship proof, such as a copy of Canadian passport or Citizenship card.

3. HOW TO PROVE RELATIVE IS 'CURRENTLY INSIDE' CANADA?
Provide evidence to show that your relative is currently residing inside Canada. This may include copies of:
• lease agreements,
• a current Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada,
• an employer's letter confirming employment,
• monthly bills etc.

[Note: The evidence should show the relative's "name" and "full address" in Canada]

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides...

I hope that helps.
QORAX