+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help identifying NOC for foreign experience

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi folks,

I need some help to ensure I select the correct NOC for my foreign experience. The role is technically an IT Service Desk Supervisor which I believe is 2282, but the role's description does not quite match. Any ideas which NOC I should be looking at?

To perform service level management by enforcing service strategy and customer satisfaction;
and ensure high availability of all core Information Technology (IT) systems Monitor and control
the operations of IT to meet the expectations of the business and provide supervision of the
Service Desk.

Negotiate and manage SLA’s defined by the team and business.
Manage and control the operation and maintenance of all core systems and equipment
located within the data center and disaster recovery site.
Ensure the completion of all assigned responsibilities within the given SLA of both
operations and service desk functions.
Emphasize Information Security Management and methodologies.
Manage the relationships between suppliers and maintain the suppliers’ database.
Reschedule personnel and reallocate workload as needed.
Maintain high availability of Information Technology resources for the Group.
Oversee and participate in the diagnosis and resolution of hardware and production
problems.
Establish and maintain interface between operations, systems development, application
development and technical support functions to expedite resolution.
Adopts excellent project management skills to effectively manage and implement IT
projects.
Notify appropriate parties of problems and schedule deviations.
Monitor and analyze trends in computer operations, service desk reports (incidents) and
prepares recommendations for the respective teams.
Authorize vendor service calls to resolve hardware/software problems, ensure satisfactory
service, and monitor and evaluate vendor problems.
Maintain security during shift and review that shift complies with the security policies.
Monitor and control facilities to ensure proper physical environment for computer hardware
at both data center and disaster recovery site.
Oversee and approve building/hardware maintenance and hardware installations during
assigned shift.
Determine and implement appropriate course of action in emergency scenarios.
Review the Disaster Recovery Plan at least quarterly and communicate with other team members
to plan simulations of DR scenarios routinely.
Manage and control the Hardware, Software and Stationery inventory levels, acquisition and
deployment for the entire group
Monitor and analyze communication between the Service Desk and internal customers. Track
dropped service desk calls, unanswered calls, ensure that the service desk voicemail is checked
routinely and that follow ups are being performed on user issues.
Maintain records and statistics on the Information Technology Availability team, evaluate
performance of both operation functions and service desk functions, establish and implement
systems and procedures to increase efficiency.
Assist with the preparation and monitoring of the annual expense budgets.
Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or
where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion