+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help I want to reapply for MAY 2016 under general category

nadmak

Nov 15, 2015
hi

I applied for JAN 2016 under SPP but I got rejected
REASON -OTHER ur proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies,academic record, employment, level of establishment...

i applied for caips notes and they are given below.

PA wishes to study Financial Planning Graduate Certificate at George Brown. Course content reviewed, and I note that the courses are heavily Canada-centric with specific focus on Canadian tax law, Canadian Investment System, Canadian Retirement planning, etc. Not evident how this is relevent to Indian market. Not clear why PA would study this program at such great expense, when the skills information learned is not transferable to his home country. This raises concerns regarding PAiS intended purpose in CDA. Not satisfied on balance that PA is a genuine student who would respect terms of authorised stay, nor that S-1 is not to facilitate entry to CDA for other unknown reasons. S-1 Refused.

what shall I do now?

WHAT CHANGES I HAVE to do in next attempt? shall i change a course? What is my chances for visa

PLEASE HELP!!

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
wow ! They went in great depth to checkout your course. It is very true from the VO perspective. Why do you want to go into a course that is not beneficial to you ? This happens a lot in PGD course and you do get rejected a lot of the times.

My Views

Apply to Universities. - University of Windsor has Mba- Finance, or you can even get in UNB in some financial course.

Dont apply with this offer letter. It would not make sense.